YO
yome04

Discussion

Shared Custody

Posted Oct 3, 2026

Replies2
YO
yome04
yome04Original Poster
Oct 3, 2026

After 2 years if full custody, we are now dealing with shared custody.... has anyone else gone through this? Any best practices... best way to handle this?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • SM
    Oct 4, 2026

    Sorry to hear this in a way. Was the full custody beforehand with you or with your ex? It can't be easy doing shared. I've never had that fortunately (we adopted so a different story) but I feel for you in this kind of split situation. xx

    ReactReply
  • SM
    Oct 4, 2026

    Sorry to hear this in a way. Was the full custody beforehand with you or with your ex? It can't be easy doing shared. I've never had that fortunately (we adopted so a different story) but I feel for you in this kind of split situation. xx

    ReactReply