NF
nfnudist

Discussion

tiny bum

Posted Apr 9, 2016

Replies21
NF
nfnudist
nfnudistOriginal Poster
Apr 9, 2016
Does anyone else like a tiny bum?
ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • BA
    Barefoot_Jaci
    Feb 9, 2017

    My wifes , fits in my hand top to bottom... Perfect. Then again she 5 ft tall and 96 pounds.

    ReactReply
  • JA
    Feb 27, 2017

    just love tiny bums

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Mar 2, 2017

    Love fit, well shaped bums on both men and women, especially when oiled!

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Apr 10, 2017

    Not overly fussed but my wife has a small butt and it is nice. I can admire most though, I don't think I'm prejudiced.

    SBN.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jul 10, 2017

    Love em, I am a butt man

    ReactReply
  • SI
    sirtink
    Jul 21, 2017

    I've always admired tiny tushy's, probably started when I was a kid watching the coppertone commercials, LOL!

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Dec 6, 2017

    My wife has a small butt, it's quite cute and like it. I do notice a shapely butt but have never been attracted to great big butts, although some are. That's beauty of the different tastes we have. SBN.

    ReactReply
  • FL
    floridaslim
    Dec 9, 2017

    love to see a tiny butt with dimples

    ReactReply
  • RO
    romhiker
    Feb 24, 2018

    I definitely like tiny bums, but medium sized ones can be pretty nice too. I guess I really am more interested in the person than the size of their bum. Nasty people with tiny bums don't really appeal to me, although I wouldn't mind giving them a spanking! LOL!

    ReactReply
  • BL
    Bladerunner
    Mar 30, 2018

    yes me

    ReactReply
  • BL
    Bladerunner
    Jun 1, 2018

    i love them

    ReactReply
  • NC
    nc-fl-singlenudist
    Nov 14, 2019

    I just love a cute tiny bum. It gets me horny.

    ReactReply
  • NC
    nc-fl-singlenudist
    Nov 14, 2019

    I just love a cute tiny bum. It gets me horny.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudist_kl7954
    Feb 6, 2020

    Always been a butt man, and boy!! A nice little butt means great legs and normally an equally well proportioned upper half. I could go on....

    ReactReply
  • MA
    martin
    Mar 1, 2020

    Mine comes from Africa and when I see her tiny bum walking alongside the seashore at Cap d'Agde watched by dozens of men and women.... great souvenirs !

    ReactReply
  • AS
    Asscheeeks
    Mar 10, 2020

    I feel like my bum is pretty itght? What do you guys think? Also her me is my friend Ciarra! I personally feel like she has a perfect ass!

    ReactReply
  • NU
    NudePaul2010
    Nov 30, 2020
    Tiny and tattooed
    ReactReply
  • BO
    bornfree2
    Nov 9, 2021

    I like wearing swim thongs and underwear, I wish they made swim thongs for boys as they have them for girls, however nudism would be even better

    ReactReply
  • FL
    flsmoothie
    Jun 1, 2022

    Wife likes my tiny bum, calls it a small peach.

    ReactReply
  • TE
    Terrywj
    Apr 30, 2023
    [quote]Does anyone else like a tiny bum?[/quote] Yes i love the tiny bums
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Aug 4, 2024

    Tiny bums are the best!!! I have small hands... LOL. Love caressing small butts. Usually means the person is in great shape and athletic, like lady track stars... love em.

    ReactReply