SK
SkyDiveCpl

نقاش

Traveling this September 40' MoHo from Texas to California.

نُشر Aug 23, 2025

الردود1
SK
SkyDiveCpl
SkyDiveCplصاحب المنشور
Aug 23, 2025

Hey all. We will be traveling to CA from San Antonio in late September. Right now our stops include 2 days at Faywood Hot Springs in NM, 2 Days at Mira Vista in AZ, 2 Days at Shangri La in AZ. We want to spend a day in Palm Springs before heading out to Glen Eden for 3 days but can't seem to find any clothing optional locations in the area with RV slots.

Does anyone have recommendations for locations in that area which might work for us?

Thanks,
Mike & May

تفاعلرداشترك

الردود

  • BA
    Bashful366
    Sep 20, 2025

    Sorry, but I do not remember any places in Palm Springs for RVs. I lived in the area a few years ago and there were nudist resorts but none for RVers. Too bad, I would like to stop in Palm Springs with my RV as well.

    تفاعلرد