Nudist with extra hardwear

i noticed a lot of discusscusion about piercings/tatoo's but i love being a nudist with the rest of you and yes i do have extra hardwear but they are for my own doing not anyone elses, and they dont mean anything special it just my personality . I mean i got my ear done 6 times both my nipples done and my toung done and 2 tatoo's . The most i ever got asked about is my nipples but i explain why when i get asked and it is kinda fun explaining . So really i dont see why people make that big deal of piercings/tatoo's because thay can explain why they got them or what made them get them . So i would like to see how many of you are with me on this and got a piercings/tatoo that can explain why or not ashamed leave a response

This topic was edited
RE: Nudist with extra hardwear

Never had a problem with tats. I have several and each has a story to go along with them. They represent a point in my life that I wanted to remember.

This post was edited

I don't have a problem with piercings. Excessive piercings occasionally gross me out and it's not something that does it for me particularly, but to each his own!

I have a tattoo as well and I've already planned my next three. Someday I hope to get my tongue pierced as well.

This post was edited

No tats. Not now; not ever. Same with piercings. I have a neddle phobia; don't trust them to be clean. Yeah, I know, they open an unused, sealed needle in front of you but I STILL don't believe it. They can still be contaminated at the manufacturer. My take and that's the way I stay. Anyway I have seen piercings that give me the shivers but Your body, your rules. I HAVE seen both tats and piercings that I thought were interesting. Just not for me.

John

This post was edited

nothing wrong hardware looks cool i say
whatever floats your boat thats what matters

This post was edited
Nudist with extra hardwear

Personally, tatoos and piercings are not for me but if those are the types of things that turn you on, then go for it. I do get grossed out by some of the penis piercings that I see but, as long as it's not me, I can live with it. What I have always found strange is the fact that women, who will take six monthe to decide on which shoes to purchase, will have little problem in deciding on getting a permanent tatoo.

This post was edited

As some of the others have stated, neither are for me. I do, however, respect others' individuality and freedom of expression. I find them acceptable in a social setting UNLESS their intentional purpose is to draw attention to the genitals or if they are blatantly offensive.

This post was edited

you know this is the 21 st century and anything goes so if your happy with it go for it. only piercing that weirds me out is the one in the tongue , and the nipples i saw a u-tube where a girl was getting hers pierced and she was freaking out, but i still want mine pierced and will probably freak out too when it happens. as for tats iwould even do one or two small onesbut covering the body doesn't do it for me but remember this is the 21 st century and seems anything goes so enjoy life its your path to choose.....

This post was edited

Only one advisory: stay indoors during thunderstorms. Being a walking lightning rod is hazardous to one's health.
I do remember hearing a story where a nipple piercing saved someone from dying when they were jit by lightning, bot sure if its just a n urban myth or how that would happen.
Now, THERE'S something for Jamie and Adam--the Mythbusters--to check out!

This post was edited

The only extra metal I have are the earings in my ears. I'm allergic to pain so you'll find no tatoos or piercings on me.

I have had acquaintances who had to remove them temporarily if they were going to travel via airplane. Metal detectors do pick up those easily I've been told.

This post was edited

I have been through plenty of airports befor and never took any of my piercings out i never had any problem with them through security and never got in trouble for them

This post was edited