Shame on You

75,373 profiles listed onthis site and only1,685 signatures on the Nudists Bill of Rights. Time to stand up for what you believe.
https://www.aanr.com/nudist-bill-of-rights

This topic was edited
RE: Shame on You

Excuse me, but I signed it along time ago.

So don't
at me.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, I think that's about the percentage of actual "True Nudists" on this site. I would also like to encourage all actual nudists on this site who truly believe in the beneifits of naturism to sign. cn

This post was edited

1685 is a nationwide total. If 20% of them are Tee-Enners, it would be astounding.

Frankly, I'd be surprised if 5% came from TN. The statistics which I quoted onlywere to illustrate how much potential is here. Additionally, I don't feel that this petition willhave any impact until 30,000 or more signaturesare on the document. These signatures must posted one by one and from all sources.If a large percentage of TNs get on board, it would be a big help.

This post was edited

I tried signing it before but I live in the UK and not the US so I couldn't sign as it requres a state...

This post was edited

There..I signed it.. now get off my back about it. !..
I dont' have a lot of faith in these things but hey.. I like to be part of the crowd... ha!

This post was edited

I tried signing it before but I live in the UK and not the US so I couldn't sign as it requres a state...
I tried as well but had the same problem

This post was edited

I tried as well but had the same problem
-- Ditto --
So please don't have a go at us non-US residents - we all do out bit the best we can!

This post was edited

75,373 profiles listed onthis site and only1,685 signatures on the Nudists Bill of Rights. Time to stand up for what you believe. https://www.aanr.com/nudist-bill-of-rights

Shame on who? I signed the damned thing a month ago.

This post was edited
Shame on You

To those people who are elegiable to sign and have not taken a few moments to sign, this message is for you. Many people are too complacent to do things for themselves. They'd prefer to have someone else to do the work and they reap the benefits. Well if you ever don't like the way things are going for you, don't blame anyone but your self. Some people had to stand up and fight for any rights that we now have, If you don't do everything you can to nuture, protect, defend and increase those rights, you will lose them. Once they are lost, it will take a long time to regain them. I am urging you to please add your name to this document. Oh yeah, this same thing applies to casting your vote in every election that is open to you.

This post was edited

Signed the petition when it was first discussed inAANR newsletter. I wonder how many on this site are members of AANR?

This post was edited