How do i know if i am an exhibitionist or a nudist?

I wore no panties under skirts/dresses/shorts for a year before i turned nude so thats maybe exhibitionist but i now have been a whole year with no clothes on at home/backyard :s

This topic was edited
RE: How do i know if i am an exhibitionist or a nudist?

I wore no panties under skirts/dresses/shorts for a year before i turned nude so thats maybe exhibitionist but i now have been a whole year with no clothes on at home/backyard :s

Simple answer - if you get a sexual thrill/enjoy a "shock value" out of exposing yourself to others - you are an exhibitionist.
If you are most comfortable in your own skin, just enjoy being nude and could care less if any one sees you or not - you are a nudist.

Jen

This post was edited

Simple answer - if you get a sexual thrill/enjoy a "shock value" out of exposing yourself to others - you are an exhibitionist.
If you are most comfortable in your own skin, just enjoy being nude and could care less if any one sees you or not - you are a nudist.
Jen
I see cool :) i feel like i forget i am nude so no big deal :):)

This post was edited

it doesent matter do what u feel comfy with doing

This post was edited

Exhibitionists can be nudists, as long as they abide by social nudist standards when participating at nudist events.

This post was edited

You are the only one that knows if you are going around nude because you are a nudist or an exhibitionist. The determining factor is your motive.

What Is you motive for being nude? Because you enjoy the comfort of it and are not ashamed of your body or is you motive to call attention to yourself and just showoff your naked body?

Going around without your clothes on does not make you a nudist any more than sitting in a hen house makes you a hen.

This post was edited
Hi Elly

I think you're a nudsit!!

This post was edited
RE: Hi Elly

Nudism is not about seeing or being seen. If you participate for relaxing, comfort, and de-stressing, you are a nudist. If you're in it for sexual reasons, that's not nudism.

This post was edited
RE: Hi Elly

Nudism is not about seeing or being seen. If you participate for relaxing, comfort, and de-stressing, you are a nudist. If you're in it for sexual reasons, that's not nudism.
I'm definitely a nudist then, my hubby is at work all day and I do not wear clothes at home even though nobody is there with me:):)
But walking in the backyard feels like a turn on just because the bounce feels funny I think.

This post was edited

You are the only one that knows if you are going around nude because you are a nudist or an exhibitionist. The determining factor is your motive. What Is you motive for being nude? Because you enjoy the comfort of it and are not ashamed of your body or is you motive to call attention to yourself and just showoff your naked body?Going around without your clothes on does not make you a nudist any more than sitting in a hen house makes you a hen.
No attention , i put a dress on last week when the eletrician came over hehe.

This post was edited

Oh heck...I will play...if it occurs to you to ask...your an exhibitionist. Hahahahahhahaha
lol pants on fire

This post was edited