iPhone 4

Who has one and how do you like it over your old phone?

This topic was edited
RE: iPhone 4

My portable is several years old and is used (maybe ten minutes a year) solely for talking remember when people actually did that with phones?

NIM, That's all I do with my cell phone. :)

This post was edited
Love it!

Totally worth it for the speed alone, not to mention the new software (which of course you can get on a 3G or 3GS). the antenna thing is annoying, but they give you a free case (which I was planning on buying anyway) which fixes the issue - so that's awesome. :) I love apple and ALL of my apple products (iMac, iPad, iPhone, iPod (and i used to have a MacBook and they're great too!))!
I say, get one! :)

-Se7en*

This post was edited

Since the iPhone 4 was just introduced on Verizon not that long ago, I've decided to wait for the iPhone 5 (you know they bring out a new model every year) and then it will be 4G. Of course the network is probably still going to be behind at 3G for a bit more time.

This post was edited

Buy it! It works great. All four of now use the Verizon version. Working better then my old Tri-mode (which was very very good with an externl antenna). You could wait for the ver 5 due out late summer. Could be worth the wait.

This post was edited

Great phone I have had mine since December and still learning all it can do.

This post was edited

I have an iPhone 3Gs and have used the iPhone4. both are very good, however, if Apple does not agree to have Adobe Flash available for the iPhone, I will probably change to a Google phone or another brand with the Android operating system. at this time you are locked into ?Safari, "Apple's browser". If you download a different browser, that browser still emulates Safari. A pay product in the Apple App store is, "CloudBrowse", which uses Firefox and Flash is running in it. The free version allows you to use it but you have a limited amount of time each session. If, you pay $5.95 a month, you have unlimited full options package.

This post was edited

Rockofbury - thanks for that input about the iPhone. I wasn't aware of that issue. I currently have an Android based phone and I use the Adobe feature regularly.

This post was edited
RE:iPhone 4

Got an iphone 4 for a few months now. before that, i used an iphone 3gs. and before that, i've had blackberrys and sony ericsson cell phones.
comparing iphone 3gs and iphone 4, other than the retina display and the flash when taking pictures, there's no other noticeable difference.
comparing iphone 4 to the other phones i have had is not fair because these other phones were not smart phones. they were just the regular ones. so, iphone definitely has an edge over any them. there's so much you can do. and the 3G connectivity definitely gives a huge boost for steve job's kid.
comparing iphone 4 which runs on IOS, and other phones which runs on Android, I would go for the Android. Simply because the androids do not rely heavily on an "itunes-like" software on a specific computer.

This post was edited

i previously had the first iPhone then the 3GS and loved them both. My girlfriend has the iPhone 4 and loves it but even she admits the only difference she has noticed between it and the 3GS as the look, the camera has a flash and that it's slightly faster other than that she thinks it is identical. I use a BlackBerry Torch now which im typing this on which I prefer to iPhones, as much as I love apple products

This post was edited

I still like my Blackberry Storm here! It does everything I ask of it, and the controls are totally intuitive. What more can I ask for....oh, and I dont need a WiFi source to go online....

This post was edited