RE: Facebook

I am on Facebook and all my Facebook friends know I am a nudist, but I post very few of my nudist activities there. Here on TN I can post pictures of me nude and stories about my nudist activities

This post was edited
hay

I am to

This post was edited

I got kicked off Facebook; My account was "deactivated," as they put it, for violations of TOS. I had my photo albums full of pics of my nude activites. I limited my Friends to about a dozen people, most of whom I know personally. The rest generally came recommended by the ones I knew. And I carefully kept my photo settings to "Friends only." (The default, apparently, is "Friends of Friends.")
I hoped Facebook just wouldn't notice. But they did.
I started a group here https://www.truenudists.com/group/2996/ for people who have had Facebook pages deleted for nudity.
The funny thing is, a woman who body painted me at an artists and models party a few years ago still has pictures of that in her albums. And I'm full-front nude in that--penis and all. She has far more Friends than I ever did, and by now, she's had those pictures up probably longer than I was on Facebook.
And I wish her well, and I hope she--and her naked pictures of me--stay there.

This post was edited

I also am on Facebook. But it is strictly about my textile life. I am not one to share about my nudism with long time friends and relatives. FB is great for keeping in touch with friends and relatives much separated by distance.

This post was edited

Facebook is not a good place to share nudist lifestyle. I have lots of friends who see nudism as a bad thing, so why would I rub my nudity into their face? True nudist is great site for chating with nudist people,sharing pictures and have fun. I keep my clothes on when I'm on Facebook...haha

This post was edited

I also am on Facebook. But it is strictly about my textile life. I am not one to share about my nudism with long time friends and relatives. FB is great for keeping in touch with friends and relatives much separated by distance.
Totally agree with that. As well as keeping in touch I love the Mindjolt games & Farkle. They can be frustrating but competing with friends has kept me entertained.

This post was edited

I have heard too many complaints about Facebook which has sort of put me off. namely the one that once your details are up on this site, you can't delete them should you ever choose to. Besides, TN takes up too much time already! Case of too much of a good thing here...

I recently removed all my private data from Facebook...proving you can remove it.

This post was edited

Oh wow, I'm surprised someone is asking who's on Facebook. Then I found out this was posted years ago when it was just another social networking site.
anyway, facebook is good for keeping in touch, specially with long lost friends. just type their name and you could probably spot them right away (unless they are hiding or used a stupid looking picture as their profile pic).
One thing I hate about facebook is the games and the requests that everyone keeps sending and getting. It is very annoying. Even if you blocked an application, a new app will come out before you know it and your friend with no life outside facebook would be sending you another request. I hate these requests so much that I started deleting friends who keep sending these annoyances. Whether they're good friends or great lays.

This post was edited

I am not on FB,i value my privacy and everything else......

This post was edited

I'm on Facebook. Great way to connect with friends and retain reminders. It pretty much acts as my day planner.

This post was edited