RE: Haulover Beach, Miami, Florida.

Any good hotel near the beach??

The www.SFFB.com website has lots of information on it including this.

This post was edited

Hello went spent 10 great days at Haulover this past Feb we stayed one night at the only close motel ocean palms its old and expensive for what you get. Parking is $6.00 a day across the road from the beach very safe with nice rest rooms close by. Thanks Jerry

This post was edited

Haulover is one of my favourite nude beaches. The water is divine. I normally stay at a nudist place in Fort Lauderdale and it's about a 30 minute drive down the coastal highway to Haulover.

This post was edited
Great Beach

Haulover is best, So many people and a beautiful beach, been there several times

This post was edited
Just left Haulover

I was just at Haulover this past weekend, spending four days in a row on the beach. My last visit, I probably spent two or three days. It's tricky to find at first, but once you get the hang of it you'll be fine. The weather was great, though I recommend getting there in the AM hours, as it tends to get stormy in the mid-afternoons in So FL this time of year. You'll be able to spend more time at the beach this way. The weekends, especially Sunday, was packed and well worth the trip.

This post was edited
RE: Just left Haulover

Hulover needs a "bump" because it's great place. I'm one of many who started nudist experience there. I miss it but I hope I will go back there some day.

This post was edited

I know this is an old post, but a goo hotel for anyone interested is Ocean Palms... it's a bit of a dive, I like to say Historic.. you judge, but the price is reasonable, they have parking (a plus in the area), AND you can walk to Haulover (very short beach walk) from the hotel... check it out... if you are luxury person, you may not appreciate it... lol

This post was edited

Hulover needs a "bump" because it's great place. I'm one of many who started nudist experience there. I miss it but I hope I will go back there some day.

This post was edited

We will be there this Saturday and Sunday

This post was edited

I'm planning to head down to Haulover for the first time later this week. How is it on weekdays compared to weekends? Also if I don't pack a lunch, will I be able to grab a bite to eat within walking distance?

This post was edited