Haulover Beach, Miami, Florida.

We are new! My wife and I will be in the Miami area next week. Is Haulover Beach a good place for newbies?

This topic was edited
RE: Haulover Beach, Miami, Florida.

That's the location that confirmed my sister as a nudist. They rent umbrellas as well as sell them for the beach. You might do better by bringing your own. Also wear sandals/flip flops as the sand gets hot. They do have concession stands for food. Bring a sun hat and apply sunscreen a half hour before getting there as well as every hour or more often if this is your first venture into nudism.
Cheri

This post was edited

Thank you so much for yur information. Our destination is Naples, but planning a side trip to Haulover. Jim

This post was edited

yeah it a nice beach - tricky to find....make sure you have a map or GPS
it kept raining on and off when I visited

This post was edited

We look forward to visiting Haulover every March.

This post was edited

Haulover is a great beach. I have been there a number of times and would not hesitate (in fact I would rush) to go there again.

This post was edited

Any good hotels within easy walking distance of Haulover? We went for the first time New Year's Eve and had a great time. It was my partner's first time at a nude beach and he was naked part of the time! LOL We would like to see what the weather is like in the summer in anticipation of retirement so I thought a long weekend near the nude beach would be great. Places to stay?

If you visit South FL Free Beaches' website (www.sffb.com) it will give you lots of information.

This post was edited
Haulover Beach, Miami, Florida.

Haulover Beach is on our must see list. From the photos we've seen, it looks like a great beach. One of the greatest pluses about this beach is the reported access. From reports that I have read, the access is basicily a level, unobstructed walk all the way. Can't say that for Californian or Hawaiian beaches.

This post was edited

Haulover is a "must" at some point for nudists, but a bit over-rated at the end of the day. I'd go whenever the chance came along, but I prefer Playalinda in FL. Long nude walks with no gawkers, peace and quiet. You can walk a mile north from the end of thtrail leading to the beach in the nude. If you love nudity, long tranquil walks like that while completely naked are wonderful.

This post was edited

This is a wonderful beach! When ever I am in Florida I go every day that I can - for me it is a long drive - my condo is in Pompano Beach - but it is so relaxing!

This post was edited

Any good hotel near the beach??

This post was edited