Westboro Baptist Church " God Hates F*gs"

If your gay a veteran or just patriotic the S.O.Bs
are sure to p*iss you off. Westboro Baptist Church on utube.

This topic was edited
westboro

I have said it again and again---what can you expect from followers of the Ante christ???

This post was edited
RE: westboro

the west baptist have lost there minds protesting at military funerals i think they all should be forced to go over to iraq or afghan and see what its really like over there maybe it would change some of thier minds

This post was edited

They are all over. Some years back we parted ways with a popular north american reformed faith. Even though the church did vote to accept gay people into the ministry in that church many, even the old chruch leaders harped on week after week. Most of the churches comming out bellowing now are made up of decenders of others.

This post was edited
Baptists

Millions of evangelicals support Phelps. Don't kid yourself.

This post was edited
RE: Baptists

Horseshit.

This post was edited

All you clowns that keep this thread going support phelps
Sorry you don't get to make that call. Only the sire admins can shutdown a thread. Besdies which your two most recent posts are self-defeating, you have done what you implore others not to.
As for responding to the OP, God does not hate anyone regardless of their sexual orientation. We are after all sinners, and He sees all sins as equal. He may get upset at some of the sinful behaviour. As the saying goes, hate the sin not the sinner.

This post was edited

I think they should all have a new drink called Osama Bin Laden. You take two shots and a splash of water.

This post was edited

You may find some evangelicals that do, but I do not think you will ever find a VETERN that will support that Cult.

This post was edited

People gripe about moderate muslims supporting Al Qaida or the Taliban, because they don't do anything to stop them. The same applies to evangelicals about Phelps. Support through lack of action.
It is hard to ignore them when they are in the VETERNS face. They talk about hating gays but do not protest at there functions like they do the vetern.

This post was edited

As a patriot, I say that Phelps' protests and verbal attacks on brave warriors who gave everything for America is beneath contempt, given that only because of them and millions like them does he have the right to be a consummate jackass without fear of being censored.As a gay man, I say that obscenities like this...... are providing the loathsome public persona of gays that Phelps and his ilk exploit to their advantage. Such sordid, grotesque behavior is immensely damaging to the perception of the "silent" gays and lesbians who live their lives out of the limelight and wish that those flaming fairies would just go away.All too often, gays are their own worst enemies.

As a gay man I find self-hating homosexuals with narrow minds like yours gays' worst enemies.

This post was edited