hello, i am new here

hello,
this is hartley, really loved to join this forum and like to discuss my biking experiences and the stuff with related with it . .

This topic was edited
RE: hello, i am new here - California

Welcome to this great community. You've got some great nudist desitinations in CA. Please do fill out your profile. Photos on your profile do not have to be nude. Ceritification photos are not uploaded to your profile.

This post was edited
RE: hello, i am new here

Welcome nice to have you on the site. I am from Nevada, like to go to Tahoe ou close to that area?

This post was edited

Hello Hartley, welcome to TN!

This post was edited

g'day. I haven't been here that long either. I think it's a get site. Hope you will like it also.

This post was edited

And a warm welcome from Canada. TN is a great site with lots of friendly and helpful people.

This post was edited

Welcome to the site. The first thing you should do is to fill out your profile. It makes it easier for people who have similar interests as you to find you. People can suggest a lot of things for you to do if they know your stomping ground.

This post was edited

You might not want to create a duplicate profile either. Perhaps deleting one would be a good idea.
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=22845

This post was edited

As well as adding some information and a picture !!

This post was edited
new here too

Glad to see such a great site!

This post was edited
hi

Hello, I now became a member of this community here and I would love to be a part of it. Just enjoy the environment here

This post was edited