RE: What do I do if arrested for being nude?

In Holland I would say, just go to court. If you are fined (they will not arrest you in Holland for nudity) and the place where you were naked was a place where nude recreation is suitable (not visible from public road and not in the main shopping street), the judge will found you innocent in almost 99% of the cases. (article 430a penal code)
Stay naked,
Roland

This post was edited

I almost got arrested for streaking with a buddylast year. The cops spotted us and were going to arrest us at first buthe could tell we haven't been drinking so he let us go with a warning. He basically just told us if he seen us naked again we would be arrested. Trust me you don't want to get arrested for nudity, especially in Arkansas.

This post was edited
First...

put your hands up and say "I have nothing to hide". Hehehe. Sorry, couldn't resist.

This post was edited
RE: First...

Start to worry when the cop tells you to take the postion and spread 'em.

This post was edited

KY is not any better. I just stay in secluded areas and keep my eyes open and emergency wrap near at hand. I take my lovely and loving labrador with me on the lake. She is very friendly but will announce any approaching individual well in advance and give me ample time to 'prepare'. Besides she loves to skinny dip with me!! If I nap on the shoreline, she runs and plays but never goes far. No one will approach us unannounced.

Rocky

This post was edited

So in the land of the free...it's common for states to exercise that freedombypassinglaws that inhibit your freedoms.

This post was edited

Keep Your legs together at all times.

This post was edited

MAke sure you have read and understand the state law. Carry a cover-up. If the laws mentions the word intent then the cover-up provides some defense. But I hear Ark has a bad law and use caution. It is time somebody's arrest is taken to change the law but I would not want to do it intentionally.

Maxx

This post was edited

id use any reasonable excuse and stick 2 it

This post was edited

This post was edited