What do I do if arrested for being nude?

Who do i contact about this..which organization has the best legal dept and my best chance of getting off the hook for in say..Arkansas?

This topic was edited
RE: What do I do if arrested for being nude?

As the previous posts mentioned, it all depends on the circumstances of your situation, but you should begin by contacting either AANR at www.aanr.com, or the Naturist Action Commitee at www.naturistaction.org

This post was edited

And why are you so concerned about getting busted if you keep your activities legal and respectful. Don't prance around naked where it is not legal or excepted and you will not need to worry about the law and a ton of legal fee's. As any real nudist knows we all try to make nudisty excepted and not frowned upon by society by doing something dumb.

This post was edited

I'm not planning to do anything stupid or Illegeal,Just asking who I should contact.

This post was edited

from what i've read about Arkansas laws i wouldn't even chance that, if you notice there are no nudist camps there. as for aanr or any other group i would be a member before expecting them to help. easier to go to a nudist camp in another state.

This post was edited

I'm moving to arkansas soon...if i had known about the raging anti-nudism crap down here i might have given it a 2nd thought before enrolling in the program i'm in.

This post was edited

Thanks i'll need it.

This post was edited

nudism isn't the only thing arkansas is against, they also have "dry" counties /communities.

This post was edited

I'm moving to arkansas soon...if i had known about the raging anti-nudism crap down here i might have given it a 2nd thought before enrolling in the program i'm in.

If you are looking to test the Arkansas law. FIRST, join both AANR and TNS. Then contact each to see how to go about it. Have a plan set down BEFORE you act.

This post was edited

I personally doubt AANR or TNS will want to help you out if it's proven that you're blatantly going against the law.

A few years ago, NAC was looking for someone to be a test case. The AR law is unconstitutional.

This post was edited

I personally doubt AANR or TNS will want to help you out if it's proven that you're blatantly going against the law.

A few years ago, NAC was looking for someone to be a test case. The AR law is unconstitutional.

That is good to know...

This post was edited