How does posting prove you're real?

There's a new group now. The description complains that there are so many fakes here, and invites real members to join the group to prove they're real.
I'm not saying it's inappropriate or anything like that. But can someone tell me how joining some group or another proves you're genuine?

This topic was edited
RE: How does posting prove you're real?

'Course, my subject head probably should have asked, how does joining some particular group prove you're real.

This post was edited

seems the only ways to prove you are real is being certified or on chat being on cam, and being on cam you don't need to be nude but it shows who is behind the keyboard, but with that comes a lot of questionable folks who seem to want to see more and that's ok as its a nudist site after all and as long as it appropriate but it always gets me a lot that ask have no profile or the ask for a picture thing. i also know the ladies get harassed alot and thatsalso bad as this should be a nudist group of people sharing a common interest.

This post was edited

There's a new group now. The description complains that there are so many fakes here, and invites real members to join the group to prove they're real. I'm not saying it's inappropriate or anything like that. But can someone tell me how joining some group or another proves you're genuine?
No group can prove your a real nudists period. Getting certified will not prove you are a real nudists an doing cam chat sure as heck won't prove you are a real nudists. We think having more than just a torso pic or a pic of yourself laying on a bed maybe outdoors or with other people naked might be a pretty good indication you are real. Just a thought.

This post was edited

My personal take is that as a true naturist at heart, I know myself and I don't have to prove to anyone else that I am a naturist. Having said that, if we have a need to affirm our standing with other naturists, there are many ways of doing so but none of them is gonna be foolproof except for a photo of ourselves (ideally with some naturist friends) taken at some naturist locations Having said that again, proving ourselves as true and practising naturists does not affirm the fact that we have no other hidden agendas - this is a more difficult one to determine/ascertain. But i suppose there should be some level of trusts and the notion that one is "innocent until proven guilty". Just my 2 cents worth.
I agree with the above comment but arent we all just talking about issues of trust, respect & integrity? Furthermore surely as with the eternal subject of erections etc, isnt this just anothe typical naturist/nudist 'dog chasing its own tail' or 'chicken or egg' type of obsession that gets us nowhere & thats finally just a matter of personal opinion OR of faith??
nb I was going to add, 'like a dog with a bone' but given previous refs to eternal obsessive discussion on 'erections' thought better of it!! lol

This post was edited

I think the issue here is, not how purely naturist is one's being naked, but are you the person in your photos or are you borrowing some on-line nakie pictures to get on here and rummage around.
Which reminds me. A lot of people rely on that tineye.com thing--which is a handy thing, certainly. But it occurs to me that finding someone's picture from here a hundred times on tineye.com doesn't really prove the member here has stolen the pictures. It could be that the member IS the person who's had her pictures stolen.

This post was edited

I agree, joining another group isnt going to prove that you are real! There are fakes, and there always will be, cant even trust cams anymore, or at least i have heard, that you can even fake that! when will it ever end?? Ughhhh! XX Kate

This post was edited

It doesn't. But that doesn't mean there aren't real nudists here. We just met last evening with a couple form this website who are not certified and don't have nude pics of the both of them. We exchanged PMs over the last two weeks and we could tell by chatting alone that they were someone we would not have a problem meeting with. We met at a halfway point for both parties and it was an absolute delight meeting them. We all talked for two hours straight and found out we have lots in common. We can't wait to get together with them again.
As far as adding another level of picture certification, I wouldn't do it as I feel it would prove nothing.

This post was edited

Simply posting something does not prove anything. WhenDONE PROPERLY certification photos are the closest thing there is to proving that you are a real person. Of course there are some computer experts who can fake just about anything, but they are few and far between. When sent to the site owners, Certification photos are deleted and not posted any where. For a Group to have proof that you are a real person they would have to have a set of certification type photos. With them there is no guarantee that the pics would be deleted after being certified. Therefore in order to insure my privacy, I would not send any pics to this Group leader.For those people who believe that the owners of this site don't delete your Certification Pics, I would suggest that you find another site to join.

This post was edited

Can anyone help me? A problem I have with providing a photo is that I don't have a functioning camera. The cost to fix it makes mewonder if I should buy a new one instead. And, since I don't work, that isn't easy. It would help me ifI could find someone that would trust getting togetherwith me - I'm not a fake. It's hard for me to get places and meet people because, due to medical reasons, I don't drive. Making friends would probably help me come up with a photo.

This post was edited

Nothing on this site makes you a nudist. Anyone can put up a profile, even one with a picture. That doesn't prove that they are the person in the picture. Being a nudist level #4 does nothing also, just that you like to type. That is why a person should always be on guard, on this site as well as in life it self.

This post was edited