RE: BUMP

Thanks for the post Cheri, I just voted and it's up to 83%. It would be nice to see it move in our favor. All we need now is a nude beach in North Caorlina.

This post was edited
RE: Group Lobbies to Turn Delray, FL Beach Nudist - please vote

BUMP! ok, whats the news on Delray now?

This post was edited

BUMP! ok, whats the news on Delray now?

I've not received any notice of any anything. If/when I do, I will let y'all know. If anyone else hears something, please post.

This post was edited

I just now voted "Yes."

This post was edited

yes vote from us too....its at 83% now. lets hope that this info. (newspoll)is passed to city officials. (being a florida native and part time South Carolina residents) interesting to see how many out of state-ers voted yes, which is proof of potential additional tourist dollars that would come to that area. With haulover being the success model, its a no-brainer....kinda wonder there arent more beaches around florida up the east coast for that matter.

This post was edited

Bump! please keep voting

This post was edited

I found out there's going to be a mayoral election in Florida. So maybe there's a chance to get delray beach clothing optional.

This post was edited

I voted YES.

As of the time of my vote today, 84% of the voters had cast a YES vote. So the question is will this have any impact on the local politicians, who tend to run from anything that might be even remotely seen as controversial ?

This post was edited

My vote yes

This post was edited

When i clicked yes it was good to see a large number of yes votes to no.

This post was edited