RE: Re the popularity thingy

WHO CARES

This post was edited

Who cares? Well, the popularity rating is just a fun thing. But it might make people more active at the site. My "rating" is for the moment around 210. Seems like the number of photos in the album has some influence, which is positive. Always nice to check albums and see the nude activities of others.
Anyway it's a phenomena leading to discussions and perhaps new contacts among the site members. In that case it's a positive thing.
/Andy

This post was edited
RE: THE HOME PAGE HAS FROZEN.

The home page and Recent Forum Activity list has frozen and therefore is not being updated.

The Forums still appear to working normally, just click on "Forum" above and use as normal.

TT has been notified and I'm sure he is doing all he can to fix it.

Phil.

This post was edited
so good

new comer...good

This post was edited

...so if you make it to the top ten do ya get steak knives or something?

This post was edited

Maybe a toaster too?????? LOL

Steve

It's all Phil's fault !!!!!!!! LOL

This post was edited

That went well didn't it NOT I guess folk can work out that the first paragraph was all that was meant to be quoted, the rest is me, all me
haha, it happens to the best of us. Wouldn't bother here (we can see what you meant) but for future reference,

tip #13 on the Site Tips thread tells you how to correct it.

This post was edited

That went well didn't it NOT I guess folk can work out that the first paragraph was all that was meant to be quoted, the rest is me, all me

I bet Phil is happy he told ME how to get back on here !!!!!! LOL

Leanne, just blame Phil. Thats what I always do !!!!! LOL I'm too far away from him.... He can't reach me !!!! LOL

Sorry Phil..... NOT !!!!! LOL

Steve

This post was edited

It is quite kool to see all those sooo popular folk not adding anything to their totals on the homepage, though guess when it's fixed they'll probably jump up by hundreds.

lol...I'm moving to number 1 with a bullet, just 20k more views and I'm in like flynn! lmao

This post was edited

...so if you make it to the top ten do ya get steak knives or something?

LOL! No, you get a one year free subscription to TN! Oh...wait...nevermind

Jen

This post was edited