RE: Why have Lexia_ram and nicenudies been removed from the TN site?

The problem is it is way to easy to flag someone.

This post was edited

Thank you TT1 and TT2. We're glad to hear the auto ban has been corrected. We receive notifications on almost a daily basis that our account has been flagged. We were wondering if we would be next.
So glad to see Nicenudies original account has been restored and lexia...don't be mad, don't let a couple of morons get to you.
Jen

This post was edited

My account has been re-instated today. I am so happy. My graditute to all of my friends, and TN team.
If you all are still wondering, why, as I was, Read here the email from TT!.

Lexia, I want to apologize for the situation that lead to your account getting deleted. There were some lone flaggers (who have been removed) that took advantage of the system to have some accounts removed.Why they chose yours? I have no idea. The system is setup to now detect this and require the accountto be manually deleted. I was able to restore your account to the point it was at when I transferred to the new site. Any activity since then is gone, but at least it's a good starting point to getting you back on track. I've addeda free year payment for the trouble this has caused. I've also increased your user views to account for any you would have missed. Thanks and sorry again, teamtrue1

This post was edited

Thank you TT1 and TT2 for intervening. I can see the need to automate some aspects in a site with well over 100,000 users. But automated systems can be abused as we have seen. A lesson learnt. Thank you also for sorting this aspect of the site, as removal is too serious to be left to an automated system. Yes it caused destress, not only to the two concirned but also to their friends. That is in the past. Thank you again.

This post was edited

Thank you TT1 and TT2 for rectifying the problem. Especially thank you for correcting the automatic delete feature. The situation has been having me wonder whether I will be next to get booted, and I have never received any notification about being flagged.

This post was edited

wow thank you true team for sorting it out
so happy the profiles are back
big nude hugs to Lexia_ram & nicenudies

This post was edited

Very pleased to hear that sanity has prevailed, thanks.

This post was edited

I am glad that things have been rectified. I know that typically I am harsh on the site management, call it a "perk" of being a pessimist, but I will be the first to acknowledge when I am proven wrong. TT1/TT2 not only corrected the cause of this incident, they reinstated the accounts (correcting the wrong doing), and from what I gather they have compensated the formerly deleted accounts for the trouble all this has caused....... This is good customer service. The issue of the automated deletion of heavily flagged accounts (which has been fixed) is something that I would typically rant against because it takes out the human judgment element. In this case I can see a need for automation because of the ratio of admin:workload.......What ticks me off though is that there are adults that abuse the system, causing more work and headaches for the adults that do behave.

This post was edited

In this case I can see a need for automation because of the ratio of admin:workload.......But there's a right way to do it.
You automate a notification to admin based on a threshold.
That way, you eliminate the one-off ( or two or three ) flags from admin workload, and get notified above a threshold.
On my stuff, the threshold is a dynamic variable, based both on quantity and time.

This post was edited

It's quite natural when you see from where come this website.
This is the exact picture of what is happening in the country : anyone can kill you whenever he wants and for no good reason, just because you have a head that is not for him or because you have said or done something that does not please him.
Here is the same thing.

That is democracy.
A democracy a bit special anyway.

The founders of this website themselves, moderators and especially the self-righteous that carefully monitor us will not tell you anything else.
Those who have ears should hear...

This post was edited