Just a question for Real Nudist ?

When going to nude beaches how do you feel about textiles who remained clothed in visibly nude areas?
For me I wonder what they're intentions are initially. Whether there working up the nerve to go nude(firsttimers)! If there just there to gawk at nude people for personal satisfaction.. If they were just tired of looking for a spot..
We resently visited a Florida beach and out of all the space on the beach for textiles ALOT of people chose to take up space in an already small strip of beach that was designated NUDE to remain clothed.. If there was more nude beach for us nudies I wouldnt even be writing this post, but with so little space compared to textileI wonder what the HECK there thinking..
So I pose the question of: As a real nudist what are your thoughts on textiles parking it in the nude sections only to remain clothed?

This topic was edited
RE: Just a question for Real Nudist ?

I understand how you feel. There aren't many places we can go and be nude. However, there are plenty of places you can go in swimming trunks.

This post was edited

Most of the beaches are 'clothing optional' so I guess I always expect that some will choose that option. Although I can't say why, if there is an option, that you would keep them on at the beach (or anywhere else for that matter).

This post was edited

The more the merrier! Party naked! The OP brought up a point that I'm always a little confused about. What the clothed people's "intentions" are. What the hell does it matter? Maybe they're there to gawk and then go jerk in the bushes, but how does that affect you? If no one's attacking you, have a good time. If someone's staring at you, congratulate yourself on how hot you are! Life's too short to worry about what other people are thinking. Get Naked, Be Happy!

This post was edited

I can understand why a nudist would not want to get crowded out by textiles when there is less room at C/O section. The one I go to has a lot of room, so that is not a problem. There are a few gawkers there at times, but most that go there and stay dressed are with nudist friends. That is one good reason it is a good place for someone who has a spouse who isn't nudist but will go along to go. They might get comfortable enough to join in eventually.

This post was edited

Initially, it seemed odd and you do have to wonder. As I get older, I guess I am like who cares. So what? I am naked.

This post was edited

The textiles at my nearest nude beach are generally there for one of two reasons:
1. They appreciate that the beach is quieter and more isolated than most.
2. They intend to spend time off in the bushes somewhere.
It seems safe enough simply to assume the former, and go on with enjoying my day.

This post was edited

I'm only bothered if there is a clothed person (usually a man) who is gawping, pacing up and down or in some other way being a nuisance in the eyes of others on the beach. Otherwise I am happy for a person to be clothed on a c/o beach or indeed a nudist beach, especially as I would not wish one person in a group to be excluded from coming to the beach because for whatever reason they do not wish to be nude.

This post was edited

A few years ago on St. Maarten, a tour bus from a cruise ship stopped at the nude beach. There wasn't much doubt that they were there only to see naked people. I can't help but smile, even now, when I think how silly they looked walking down the beach, fully clothed with shoes in hand.

This post was edited

i dont care what the gymnos wear as long they dont interfere with my lifestyle.

This post was edited

If any textile makes me feel uneasy I just point at them and laugh. They soon wander off.

This post was edited