RE: Being Naked around Buds

I've never had a problem about being naked in view of others (male or female). If they have a problem with nudity, then it's just that ~ their problem.
Only once has anybody 'objected' to seeing me naked. I was strolling around the local marshes with a friend, who was also naked, and saw a guy in the distance. I could see that he was using binoculars. As we got near to him he asked: "Is that how you get your kicks?" We didin't answer, but I pointed to his binoculars and asked him the same question. We continued on our walk, turning occasionally to wave to him!

This post was edited

I don't understand what was awkward about the incident that you mentioned.Ditto, me neither. Never had a problem with friends or new acquaintances, be it swimming, in a locker room, camping, whatever...

This post was edited

I've got a close circle of friends who frequently share nudity. It's not that unusual to be at a party and after a while someone shucks off their clothes and then the rest follow suit. We also frequent a Korean spa that's nearby. They require nudity in the wet area. It's an amazing place and we always have a blast.

This post was edited

I have no problem with being naked in front of my buds - of either gender - but I know a few of them are somewhat reticent of the idea of full nudity, thus I accommodate them to spare feelings. Our hot tub is always nude, no exceptions, so folks are welcome to make their own decisions as to whether or not to join us out there.It is obvious when in a semi-public area, such as a change room in a swimming pool, that the majority of people are terrified of being seen nude, so many, especially the new generation, do the towel dance from shower to clothing. I notice a lot skip the shower altogether, and dress still smelling of chlorine pool. I guess the culture of fear has put strange ideas into the next generation....

This post was edited

People in Australia have become such prudes. I make a point of always being naked inthe change rooms at the gym and any other place where it is appropriate to be naked. Too many people take everything to the shower so not even a shoulder is seen! So many good lookers as well - you would think they would have no issues showing off the muscly bodies they have been spending do much time perfecting.

This post was edited

This thread reminds me of a situation years ago when my wife and I were members at Pine Tree inMaryland. We were at the club one weekend when I saw one of my business clients on the "newbie" tour with his wife. I was a bit unnerved but decided to simply address the situation head-on. I grabbed my wife's hand and we walked over and welcomed him and his wife the the club. We spent the afternoon hanging out, all nude, of course, and had a great time. He became an even better customer and the four of us went on a couple of nude vacations together. Eventually we both moved away fro the Washington DC area and lost touch but the experience certainly showed me that social nudity can make for good relationships.

This post was edited

My friends know I'm I am a nudist and I know which ones I can answer the door nude with . A married couple whom I am friends with just bought a hot tub and was asked if I would like to use it . Having never been in one said sure .It kinda shocked me when they said I could use it nude but they prefer wearing their suits but I didn't have to. Yes I went in nude and it felt great . I have noticed that some friends tease me about being a nudist but it's all in fun .

This post was edited

I just don't think about it. Since the all male dorm in university, I'm used to being around friends naked, and at the cottage, all my friends skinny dip. I don't even notice.

This post was edited

I just celebrated my birthday with my friends and we all did so in some state of undress. Four of us got completely nude, including my best friend and I, one just got down to his underwear, one stayed clothed, and one got shirtless. Mind you things did get sexual for a while, but following that everyone just stayed in their current state of undress until they left in the morning.

This post was edited

I remember back at school, when age 14.
After sports classes, we were 12 out of 15 guys taking showers together in the shower room , which accommodated 20 to shower.
None of the guys had any problems with that, except for the ones not joining. We were pretty o.k. with it and kept on doing it til the end of our school days. This was the time when I got myself into naturism in a very conscious way, only to keep it alive to this very day. I have no problems going for car trips, excursions, such as bush hiking, nudist Beaches and social nude events, like naked/ nude yoga and other social nude events, or seeing nudist friends. On nude excursions, I was seen by textile strangers, of both sexes, which was no big deal. There is nothing sexual about of just being nude.

This post was edited