New to naturism and off abroad to try

Hi
New to naturism / nudism and off on holiday to try for the first time
Any friends, hints, tips welcome
Will look to post photos when I return (with a tan)
Scottio

This topic was edited
RE: New to naturism and off abroad to try

HiNew to naturism / nudism and off on holiday to try for the first timeAny friends, hints, tips welcomeWill look to post photos when I return (with a tan)ScottioDon't do anything that requires an apology. You might also think about allowing some of your information to be public. Many of us don't like to befriend those we know absolutely nothing about.

This post was edited

HiNew to naturism / nudism and off on holiday to try for the first timeAny friends, hints, tips welcomeWill look to post photos when I return (with a tan)ScottioDon't do anything that requires an apology. You might also think about allowing some of your information to be public. Many of us don't like to befriend those we know absolutely nothing about.Can't agree with you more Cheri !!

This post was edited

HiNew to naturism / nudism and off on holiday to try for the first timeAny friends, hints, tips welcomeWill look to post photos when I return (with a tan)ScottioDon't do anything that requires an apology. You might also think about allowing some of your information to be public. Many of us don't like to befriend those we know absolutely nothing about.Can't agree with you more Cheri !!Yes I agree, it would be better if people knew something about you, as we do have a lot of fakes on here.

This post was edited