Howdy!

Just joined a little while ago, tried to post a picture (don't know if worked) and hope to make some contacts. New to the nudists experience but would love to try. Hiked a little of the AT nude on Nude Day but that is about it. Still al ittle shy about the whole thing (I think its because I have a few extra pounds!) and not ready for the full monty but hope to go to some close by places and give it a whirl. It seems so natural to be nude (do we say naked or nude?). Hope to hear from folks!

This topic was edited
RE: Howdy!

Well it might be crazy of me to say this but a private profile means very littlecorrespondencewith the real nudist here on TN. Try letting folks know who and what your intentions are otherwise your going to find only pervs to contact you.

This post was edited

Consider opening your profile. You do not need to post a nude photo! A face pic is nice if you're comfortable posting that.

This post was edited

Well it might be crazy of me to say this but a private profile means very littlecorrespondencewith the real nudist here on TN. Try letting folks know who and what your intentions are otherwise your going to find only pervs to contact you.Very true, and believe me, you are not the only one with a few extra pounds! Becoming a social nudist has helped me accept my body for what it is, but it has also helped me in wanting to improve it, so for me and perhaps for others, it is a win win!

This post was edited

2 weeks later and the private profile is still here. Sounds like another BS story to me then.

This post was edited