Cookies

Can someone help me I try to login on new lap top says i must be loged in to access this area the new lap top fails cookie test but i have truenudits site as ok to accept cookies from and have all the right settings help please!

This topic was edited
RE: Cookies

Try adjusting the security level in Windows. Someone else was having trouble with chat on here not working for them, and they had to change the security settings from standard to medium.
Someone else mentioned there is a techie group on here. You might be able to find help there. Be prepared with OS version, browser type and version, flash version, etc.
I have a Mac, so the above is about as helpful as I can be when it comes to Windows.

This post was edited

Thanks so much i thought it was all me. Hope we can all get it fixed

This post was edited

Step One: if anyone is using Micro$oft's Internet Exploder bloatware, shut it down and never use it again.
LOL - So true

This post was edited

Went to try to uninstall Internet Explore cant find on the uninstall list so they have it hidden I have crome and I E both dont work but maybe getting rid of I E mite help. Partrick T N web site even if you can get a hold of them they just tell you they are not staffed to do tech ? Thanks everyone

This post was edited

You cannot get rid of Internet Explorer, it is part of the operating system. You look at files and select applications to run and they run in Explorer.
I am not having problems with Internet Explorer 9, using Windows 7 Professional. My security setting is "Medium-High". I have Norton Constant Guard from Xfinity (my ISP). The Anti-Virus settings do get involved in Web Browsing.
Bob

This post was edited
Internet Explorer

IE is opart of windows but most versions of the OS have a choice about which comonents are installed. Try looking in the control panel, but not in add / remove programmes, but in remove windows components.

This post was edited