- BitFlipperBobcreated a topic
- Blind Creek Beach, FL, is in danger of being shutdown
- I am sharing this from the RVillage web sites Naturists/Nudists RVers group DamitDan: 10:40 PM 04/17/2019 EDT Blind Creek Beach, FL update: Our...
- We have had our motorhome for about five years. We bought it in June 2013. The following April we brought it to Camping World for their 45 point...
- My favorite camping meal is sour dough pancakes with bacon fried in bacon grease. I love Dutch oven cooking when I'm camping which are the same...
- I started camping at the age of 12, over 55 years ago. We did a lot of tent camping. Mom had a lot of campfire cooking skills, so I would say skill...
- We rented two travel trailers and two motorhomes for long weekends to see what we liked and what we didn't like before we bought our 32 foot...
- BitFlipperBobjoined a group
- Campers In The Nude
Anyone who goes camping in the nude. Be it a tent, trailer. or bus -- just like camping.
- I made the original post shortly after joining the site and had not yet learned much of our hidden society. The rationale behind my post was to have...
- I prefer friends that are certified. I realize that this is a feeble effort to sift out the fakes. When I check a profile of a member that sent a...
- BitFlipperBob responded to a topic "How does Nudism culture exactly deals with "Puberty" of children?"
- I joined this site a little over 6 years ago. I spent the first month or so just reading before posting. Bob
- Check out RVillage.com for all the RV help you could ever need. They do have a group for nudists (no pictures). You'll find me there under...
April 2012 - On this site I probably read about a thousand forum posts for every entry I post. I am here mostly to learn how others live and feel about nudism.
I am looking for the answer to that basic question, Am I alone?
I have been a closet nudist since I was 11, or about 56 years. I have learned I am more like many of the people on this site. To borrow a term from a movie, there are those out there that are on the dark side of nudism, not where I want to be or who I want to associate with. They make the most noise. As a result they get the most attention. That in turn makes them the models that the stereotypes are based on.
December 2011 - I am not looking for a relationship. I am happily married for 43 years. I have four kids and seven grand kids. I have been a closet nudist since I was 11. It was then that I had my first bedroom with a door and did not have to share it with siblings. I would close the door and strip to do my homework or read. It has been since then that I have slept nude. I find anything on my skin feels unnatural and eventually as the day goes on it gets uncomfortable, sometimes very uncomfortable. I am the only one in my family that feels this way. Because I do not want to be shunned by family and friends I do not discuss this with them. I do not walk about nude when others are about or could pop in. If I am home alone I will move about nude.
Quite some time ago I saw a segment on a TV show that showed families with kids in a nudist setting. Everything looked so normal, except for no clothes. I did not catch where it was. Then at another time I saw an open house at a nudist resort covered on TV. This was all wrong for what I was looking for. The 'guests' were on one side of a fence with cameras and telephoto lenses. The female members were on the other side of the fence on a catwalk laying down and showing their privates. This pretty much stopped my search for a venue to go explore. Then several years ago there was a news report of teenagers gathering nude in a parking lot in Bennington, VT. The article included a reference to AANR. Starting with their website I found the term I need to see for a venue is 'family oriented'. I found The Rock Lodge in Stockholm, NJ, was listed as such. I have not visited them because my wife is dead set against it. I will not venture out without her at my side. My one wife for life of more than 43 years, my one and only sex partner, does not want others to see her nude or to see others nude. I guess it's in us or not. I am not just looking to see others nude. I do not even watch X-Rated movies. I just want it to be acceptable to be nude, to not be different.
Bob - 70
- 6' 0"
- Jersey City
- Some College
- Income Level
- Ask me
- Retired Sr. Systems Analyst
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
At this point I prefer to accept friend requests from certified members or those I have seen in the forums. I also like to see a picture of your face.My wife is against visiting a club or resort. She neither wants to be seen naked nor does she want to see others naked. Has anyone else had this problem? How were you able to address it?
I have been a professional bit flipper (Computer programmer/analyst) for over 37 years. I wrote my Hello World over 49 years ago. I like camping, hiking and going on adventures.
Documentaries and Science Fiction
Classical music, particularly Richard Wagner.
Anyone who performs a selfless act resulting in another's benefit.