RE:Mandatory Certification

Certification is one tool people use to identify themselves on this site. This site is filled with fake profiles, fake people, and those who are only interested in looking at pix. I like the certification as it is one layer in helping me deciding who I will accept friend request. I am more inclined to accept friend request from certified person than non certified. It just tells me the certified person took the extra step in doing everything to be certified. I have to agree the certification process is a bit cumbersome but the fact he/she did it tells me the person is serious. When I get requests from uncertified people, I do not rule them out but I do take a moment to read their profile to see if they are someone I will friend with. The fact that you do not have a picture is a problem for you and unfortunately most people are not keen to speak to someone who doesn't have a pic. I myself am not. I get your concern about security but the decision to not include pix of yourself is yours alone and you have to respect those who do not wish to talk to you.

This post was edited

I prefer friends that are certified. I realize that this is a feeble effort to sift out the fakes.

When I check a profile of a member that sent a friend request or a member that made a post, I may look at their profile pictures (only the first 6, as I am not a paying member, yet). When I look at the pictures I want to see faces. I look at the backgrounds to see if the pictures were taken in bedrooms, bathrooms or locker rooms, these give me a sense being insincere about being a nudist. If all or most of the pictures are crotch shots, butt shots or erotic, then they are probably perverts.

Bob

This post was edited

Our certification picture was also our first nude photo together as well. I believe it certification because of all the blank, international and erroneous profiles here. In my humble opinion, its just to see boobies, but my mind always goes to what negative thing is someone trying to pull now? We only accept friend requests from certified profiles because of this belief. Do we loose out on possibly meeting some extraordinary people, possibly. But it eliminates the looky-Lous almost 100 percent. And, while we are on the topic, and Im already on my soap box anyhow.... whats the point of asking Sexual Orientation on your profile when being a nudist has nothing to do with sexuality. I get it, some people/couples are here to hook up. I am NOT judging one way or the other, but I believe that at least on this site here, it should just be about being a nudist. Keep it simple, open and honest.... just like what being a nudist is all about. There are PLENTY of other sites to hookup on.
Ok.... rant over, climbing back off my soapbox now.

This post was edited

OK, we all agree that the system can be games if your really want to. BUT . . .

I PREFER certified couples as friends because
they, like us, were willing to submit a pic with the sign.
(I accept that someone, could be faking that by taking a pic of someone other than themselves. i'll take the chance that isn't the case.)
they HAVE PICS of themselves in their media file that show smiling faces and nude bodies.
their friends are those I would find acceptable due to having things in common
which includes the commonality of my preferred sexual orientation.
I really appreciate it when a guy says, "straight" and so does his female partner.
I also greatly appreciate it when, in the profile they say, Not Swingers, Not Interested!
same when it says members AANR or TN.

Sure they could lie about it all. I don't think I've been fooled yet.

This post was edited

Good and valid point on why you look at the sexual orientation, I/We did not think of that. I guess the point we are questioning with the sexual orientation: It seems at first look, at least in our opinion, is that it appears in a backdoor sort of way ( no pun intended), the site might be promoting/supporting a sexual hookup mentality, where it shouldnt be. We dont care if youre gay, bi-curious, swing or are from the planet Mars, were here to share being nudist, not play with each others kibble & bits. LOL! But, again just our opinion!

This post was edited