RE:Card carrying Nudist

Quite frankly, I wouldn't have anywhere to keep the card!

This post was edited

I made the original post shortly after joining the site and had not yet learned much of our hidden society. The rationale behind my post was to have some way to prove we were real nudists, not perverts, creeps, voyeurs or exhibitionists.

The analogy to the NRA was to show that the ranking was earned and recognized. Our NRA training was about 80% safety and 20% proficiency. None of us over the past 50+ years have gone around shooting people. All of us think that a machine gun is a total waste of ammunition. I can pick off flies at 50 feet using a peep sight, not a scope. I own a single shot target rifle. I maintain my skills using a camera.

Bob

This post was edited

We certainly don't need a membership card to be nudists, but it would be nice if we had someone to lobby for us.
We do have organizations that lobby for us, both AANR and TNS lobby in addition to their other services. And guess what? They also issue membership cards.

This post was edited
RE:Card carrying Nudist:2A

While the purposes for gun ownership that you mentioned are valid, they were not what inspired the 2nd Amendment. King George's tyranical reign showed the founding fathers that the populace needed arms to protect itself from that tyrrany. Today's version of King George is the Left with names like Soros, Schummer, Clinton, Waters, & Obama.

This post was edited
RE:Card carrying Nudist:2A

The last I read or heard...it wasn't the "left" shooting up churches, schools or running over protestors with cars.

Put the Kool-Aid down. It's bad for your brain.

This post was edited

This has been echoed elsewhere but like most everything else I do that's classified out of the "mainstream" you generally don't bring it up in casual conversation.Even within the Church its a touchy subject. I generally don't wear what I enjoy or what I believe in or do on my proverbial sleeve. That's not how I roll. I'm actually dropping my membership in many things I used to support mainly because my money can be better used elsewhere. :)

This post was edited