Fake Profiles

I think all the REAL nudists out there should flag any suspect profiles they see on here instead of passing them by. There seem to be 1000's on here!
The moderators should take note as well. Some profiles haven't even been used for up to 3 years, I'm guessing around when the site started and I feel most of the ones unused for that long are fake.
I'm suggesting any profile unused for 6-12 months should be deleted as they obviously aren't interested in using the site. Who agrees with me??

This topic was edited
RE: Fake Profiles

Main reason why I do not flag most fake profiles is that it is very hard to prove one a fake without any doubt, and I tend to give people a benefit of doubt whenever it is not entirely proven case. Of course using photographs of other persons is an offense itself and reason for flagging, but otherwise it is hard to prove who really uses the profile. Unused profiles do not have to be fakes, either. People just may lose interest on the site or forget their password. Anyway I agree that profiles not accessed for 12 months (or even 6 months) should be erased automatically. On the other hand, as last login date visible in the profile, noone forced anyone to establish contact with non-active members of the site.

This post was edited

some will get made with this idea but maybe the only way to get on chat would be if you are certified, as for friends that could be a choice you can make. i chat with many some certified and some not and you have to wonder who they really are sometimes and i guess thats one good thing about the cam you see who is there and no they don't need to be nude but it's verifys who your chatting to

This post was edited

I'm suggesting any profile unused for 6-12 months should be deleted as they obviously aren't interested in using the site. Who agrees with me??I would disagree, for reasons expressed in this thread

This post was edited

This is the internet. There are a lot of fakes out there and not just this website and not just nudists. It's pretty difficult to tell who is real and who is fake unless the fakers are incompetent fakers or trolls.
I do know for sure that all my friends are real and are who they say they are. My secret? I met these people in person and know them personally.

This post was edited

I don't know if all my friends are real or not but think most are,I guess it helps if they are TN Certified dosen't it?I'd like to have more friends but can't get out and meet with them if they live too far away,I hope I get to meet some of them this Spring or Summer that are on my friend list.Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

This post was edited

flag
There's one TN member that has a fake photgraph posted on his profile. I would Flag the guy if I only knew how to. I sent him a message a few months ago that I had PhotShopped the photo he uses by joining two photos of a friend of mine side by side and adding a border. I emailed to finished photo to my friend, but somehow it later got onto the internet and the TN member has copied it.

This post was edited

flagThere's one TN member that has a fake photgraph posted on his profile. I would Flag the guy if I only knew how to.On the left side of the profile, below the photo, there is a list of items.
Comments
View Photos (2)
View Videos (0)
Send a Message
Add as a Friend
Block this User
Flag this User
Click the last one.

This post was edited

Hundreds of "friends" seems crazy. Not that I'm unfriendly, but there is no way I could spend that amount of time online! It'd as creepy as those people who live on Facebook. My tastes run to being nude outdoors doing stuff - not stuck to a computer.I suspect that the people on fake identities are here for the sole purpose of collecting pictures. It's really pathetic.Pete

This post was edited

Hundreds of "friends" seems crazy. Not that I'm unfriendly, but there is no way I could spend that amount of time online! It'd as creepy as those people who live on Facebook. My tastes run to being nude outdoors doing stuff - not stuck to a computer.I suspect that the people on fake identities are here for the sole purpose of collecting pictures. It's really pathetic.PeteHave you seen that TV commercial, where the girl is on-line, but talking to the camera about her parents ?
She says she got them on facebook, and they're up to 18 friends. ( whispers 18 ) then says "I have 635 friends. This is living."
Some people DO live on-line. Some just don't know any better.

This post was edited

how about the ones with no pics or profile and collect 10 pages of friends
is just a numbers game??????

This post was edited