RE: What activities do you do at home?

Being nude. It's the best, after working at the office with clothes.
It's freedom.
Reading, watching TV, etc.

This post was edited

Everything. As soon as I hit the door after work, I get undressed and stay that way as much as possible.

This post was edited

jay,, good idea. We do the same. Now that winter is here, she wears a rob to keep warm but I'm OK with the cold. I have gone out every morning around 5 AM to get the newspaper, about 150 ft. from front door. So far, the coldest it's been is 5 degrees (F). Only takes less than 2 minutes, but gotta be quick. Great way to wake up. If I must go the garage or vehicles anytime during the day, just make sure the one neighbor I got isn't around.

This post was edited

I do just about anything you can do clothed nude, including cooking and cleaning

This post was edited

I do just about anything you can do clothed nude, including cooking and cleaningYou are brave sir haha. I do not cook nude. I have a couple times but it makes me a bit nervous lol. I should invest in an apron.

This post was edited

What nudist activities do you enjoy at home?I do everything in the nude at home from watching tv to yoga and working out in the gym in the basement. Seldom have any clothes on.

This post was edited

Basically everything. At home we are usually nude 24/7.

This post was edited

well I am a consumate cam whore and have several gals that I take directions fron or dares...it is risky though because they record it at times and post it ..seen it on sites...

do about anyting asked

if any gals are interested it Yahoo IM] herbitchbottom

This post was edited

Same here, I do everything most people do with clothes on.

This post was edited

am new to this site. how do i join a discussion?

This post was edited