What activities do you do at home?

What nudist activities do you enjoy at home?

This topic was edited
RE: What activities do you do at home?

dishes, vacuuming, laundry, cooking

This post was edited

Same HereI like To clean, Work out, Cook, and surf the web! but mostly Working out! Push ups, Sit ups, pull ups etc.

This post was edited

Most of the chores around the house. Painted most of the rooms nude. Read, watch TV, computer, and of course the chatroom.

This post was edited

I try to do everything that I would with clothes on but nude Its alot better nude I have found

This post was edited

Everything you can imagine, because at home I'm always nude. I can't think of anything I haven't done nude since long time.

This post was edited
RE: What I do at home naked

We do pretty much everything without cloths on as we would do with cloths on. But now its getting winter here in South China, and pretty much cooler whereas the humidity stays the same. So its really chilly. And we have no real heating, so now need to wear most of the time something. At least a fleece thing.

This post was edited
Nudist activities at home

Other than frying chicken or bacon, I pretty much do as much as I can nude at home. I am back in college so it is very relaxing to study or write papers nude.

This post was edited

at home i do everything nude, cooking, cleaning, laundry, watching tv, eating, chatting at computer.first thing when i come back home from work is just taking clothes off and feel free again, so eveything i do at home i do it nude...lol..

This post was edited

As much as I can when I can ! I will do just about anything, cook, clean, exercize, laundry, home maintainence, what ever I need to do!

This post was edited
at home

I clean, do laundry, watch tv read books and just enjoy lazing around the house nude. The first thing I do when I walk in the house is remove my clothes and the last thing I do before going out is put on my clothes. One of my neighbors would ask if he was disturbing me when he would ring my door bell and I said no I just have to find trousers to put on first. I then told him I was a nudist. He laughted.

This post was edited