RE: What activities do you do at home?

Everything I do at home is in de nude. Why wear anything when you're at home?

This post was edited

Anything and everything you would do clothed, except don't wear any! Stay bare!

This post was edited

I really do as most people, do everything nude as clothed people do at home. One of my favorite things to do at home is nude yoga and working out nude.

This post was edited

Same here I do everything that I would do anyhow - except mowing my front lawn which is a bit too public. It makes gardening andhousework more enjoyable. On washdays I put everything in the wash and stay naked until it's dry and all the ironing is done.

This post was edited

I clean, workout and laundry in the nude at home.

This post was edited

Video games

This post was edited

It is Sunday, don't need to go out any where so will just remain nude until I have to go to work Monday Morning. So I have done the house work, the cooking and gave my wife a massage all with out the assistance of clothes.

This post was edited

I do everything you would do with clothes on. Inside or in the backyard doesn't matter. If it's after dark I'll even put the garbage to the street. Haven't been caught by the po-po since high school.

This post was edited

I am always nude at home. When I return from the textile world, I will be completely nude within five minutes.Here here

This post was edited

I am always nude at home. When I return from the textile world, I will be completely nude within five minutes.Here here
Very recognisable. Getting naked is usually the first thing I do when I come home.Clothing is only needed outside. Inside your own home; just get rid of it! being naked is much more comfortable.

This post was edited