Oklahoma

Everyone please take a moment to say a prayer to God for the poor people of that state, which was ravaged yet again last night.

This topic was edited
RE: Oklahoma

I enjoyed the interview that Wolf Blitzer did with a survivor and her baby outside her ruined home. He said "and of course you want to thank god." She said "No, I'm an atheist". Didn't the all powerful god create the tornado and choose which homes to wreck? I think that most people involved would appreciate the donation of food, money, clothing, habitat for humanity, rather than your prayers. Put your money where your heart is.

This post was edited

Allah Akbar

This post was edited

Everyone please take a moment to say a prayer to God for the poor people of that state, which was ravaged yet again last night.I'm waiting to hear back from friends who made it through the first one. Last night at religious services we shared a prayer once more for those living in that area where I spent 11 years.

This post was edited

Will do Danand Jannette. They surly have had a tough timr of for the past couple of weeks.Tornado alley in the springtime. And next year they do it all over again.

This post was edited

One of my work colleagues was Carl Young who was one of the storm Chasers that wasn killed near El Reno, He was also a part time college instructor at our local collage.

This post was edited

One of my work colleagues was Carl Young who was one of the storm Chasers that wasn killed near El Reno, He was also a part time college instructor at our local collage.Sorry to hear you lost someone you personally knew. I've read a lot of cruel remarks on other sites regarding this, unfortunately. My number one passion has always been meteorology, and witnessing a tornado is definitely on my bucket list, very rare where we live, though. If I could afford it I would definitely book myself on one of the tornado tours offered every spring. If it's any consolation, I did read they may have been caught in the same traffic jam in which the other motorists died Friday evening. If true, it was more bad luck than bad judgement.

This post was edited

Everyone please take a moment to say a prayer to God for the poor people of that state, which was ravaged yet again last night.I'm waiting to hear back from friends who made it through the first one. Last night at religious services we shared a prayer once more for those living in that area where I spent 11 years.
During that time, did you ever witness a tornado yourself?

This post was edited

I would like to urge you all, instead of offering just prayers, to give to the recovery fund.

This post was edited