RE: has anyone gone nude out in public

We all dream of a future where clothes-optional living would be the norm everywhere. Unfortunately, it will be a long time yet before that happens. So, in the meantime, we continue to practice this vocation in the privacy of our homes or on nudist resorts or on nude beaches. To do otherwise will set us back many years in the progress we've made thus far. So, let's not push our luck and ruin it all by doing something stupid!

This post was edited

RE: has anyone gone nude out in public?The ones who have do not have access to computers. They are in a jail cell.This will depend where you live as in England you can do it without been charged and most likely in Wales as well but Scotland you will be charged and be in a jail cell.

This post was edited

Been yesterday to Devon and had my first nude daylight walk about and was only seen by one man on his bike but if I had got back to my car a few minuets later I would have been seen by two ladies on horse back.

This post was edited

RE: has anyone gone nude out in public?Why would anyone want to?I don't wander around in my pajamas out in public.I don't wander around in my underwear out in public.People who do weird things out in public wind up on the other thread about psychos.

This post was edited

RE: has anyone gone nude out in public?Why would anyone want to?I don't wander around in my pajamas out in public.I don't wander around in my underwear out in public.People who do weird things out in public wind up on the other thread about psychos.Why not as it is natural to do it as it is the form of clothing nature gave us.
My neighbour comes out the front in pyjamas and dressing gown at times at the front of her house so yes people do this.

This post was edited

I am assuming by your post you mean out in the general population, not at a nude beach or resort.
As others have posted there is a difference between simple nudity and exabitionism.That said I can still answer yes I have been nude in public and no I have not spent any time in jail.
As I have posted in other areas I have now ridden in four World Naked Bike Rides in Los Angeles. As for the police, here in L.A. they recognize the right of people to demonstrate in a peaceful manner, even if nude.
Regarding what it feels like. The first time I did this there was some feeling of nervousness about riding my bike through downtown L.A. completely nude, but after just a few minutes of seeing how those who saw us were reacting in a positive way, it actually felt normal and more comfortable than riding in shorts.

This post was edited

A nudist beach where its legal

This post was edited

nude out in public? Why?

This post was edited

Where I live, (Floriduh, USA) there is a very thin line between public indecency and sexual predation. I have no real desire to find out where that line EXACTLY falls, because one side of the line may be all winks and nods, but the other side is a ration of shit- even as to where you can live. Thanks, but I'll be at the beach...
This sentiment is common the world over. To be safe only go nude in the privacy or your own space or in officially designated areas such CO beaches or resorts. Unfortunately most of us live far from officially designated places and many clubs only allow couples and single females. Single males though genuine are often not welcomed.

This post was edited

There is a difference between nudism and exhibitionism.But many nudists have exhibitionist tendencies even if they deny it.

This post was edited