Why is it...

We all know that behind every great man there is a greater woman, that the world would be a lesser place if it weren't for women. Why is it then that in other parts of the world Naturism is practised more by women there than they do in England. Predominately clubs have a greater relation to men than there are to women is there any woman out there who can enlighten us/me as to why this would be and how I can encourage my wife to join me in future excursions. Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE: Why is it...

I do not agree with your premise. In what parts of the world is nudism practiced more by women then men?

This post was edited

I have to agree with DesertRat here. I have lived all over the world, and have never seen anywhere where woman out-number men at a naturist venue. It was rare enough to ever have a fairly balanced mix.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Yes, most nudist venues are sausage shows

This post was edited

If you ever find a way to persuade your wife to join you,Shaft, then please let me know. After more than 30 years of trying with my wife, I have given up. I wish you luck in what may be an impossible task.

This post was edited

When we have new couples over we let the girls to chat in the hot tub for awhile then the mem go join

This post was edited

When we have new couples over we let the girls to chat in the hot tub for awhile then the mem go join

This post was edited

For those of you desiring more women or a particular woman in your life to be involved in naturist/nudism lifestyle, here's my two cents:
RESPECTKINDNESSCAREGENTLENESSLOVERESPECT...
If a woman feels safe with you, fully known and completely accepted, she will be more willing. I myself have never had any qualms about being nude but know we ALL have insecurities. Women in most cultures are set to an unattainable standard that lessens their value, AS THEY ARE. Love the woman well and most will do more than you ever imagined. Hope this helps.

This post was edited

My wife isnt into nudism (more a cultural thing) but enjoys being with me 24/7, so she has come to accept the nudist life style, I try to never push her to be nude but she now is often undressed before me when we get home from shopping or visiting friends.I must admit the hot and humid weather here helps a lot too.
She has also joined me in social nudist activities in Australia, although she is quite apprehensive when she does but actually enjoys herself once she forgets she is nude.
So yes, LOVE RESPECT ans SUPPORT break down many inhibitions and allow women to join in our nudist lifestyle.

This post was edited

I have to agree with DesertRat here. I have lived all over the world, and have never seen anywhere where woman out-number men at a naturist venue. It was rare enough to ever have a fairly balanced mix.John aka cobeachbumHi this is not what I meant. In England women seem to be more reserved and of the clubs/swims I have visited the Men far outweigh the women. Whereas other countries there appears to be a more relaxed outlook to nudism from women.

This post was edited

For those of you desiring more women or a particular woman in your life to be involved in naturist/nudism lifestyle, here's my two cents:RESPECTKINDNESSCAREGENTLENESSLOVERESPECT...If a woman feels safe with you, fully known and completely accepted, she will be more willing. I myself have never had any qualms about being nude but know we ALL have insecurities. Women in most cultures are set to an unattainable standard that lessens their value, AS THEY ARE. Love the woman well and most will do more than you ever imagined. Hope this helps.Many thanks for your response and I totally agree with what you have said. My wife did try naturism once but was surrounded by a group of young men when she was trying to get dressed and this put her off how can I get her to try it again - this was 23 years ago.Thanks..

This post was edited