RE: Do you cook naked?

i must agree.. trimmed pubes are where its at in the kitchen.. ;) ... and if you poke sausage with a fork before cooking.. their squirting on you while nude is much less of a possibility..

This post was edited

Yes, and always

This post was edited

I usually use a little garnish.

This post was edited

I cooked and prepared the Christmas dinner this year ....nude. Had to get some clothes on when the pesky in laws arrived to visit...grrrr.

This post was edited

I always cook nakedsweet.. me too Amber.. :)

This post was edited

I limit my nude cooking to brewing coffee and making sandwiches. I burned myself once too often.

This post was edited

Fried the bacon, cooked the eggs and made fried garlic rice for the wife, whilst I was totally nude, ate breakfast and then washed the dishes only put shorts on to take the rubbish bin out for collection.
Didn't even get one spot of bacon fat on me, we also use lean bacon too, which helps reduce the splatter.
Ps I am still nude too

This post was edited

yes,I am always naked at home and on vacation,and I cook nude,as well as berbeque in the nude.Have been splashed a few fimes with fat,and have stepped in red hot coals at times that seem to fall off the grill...still,I cook barefoot and naked.On vacation,depending on the privacy,I "braai"(barbecue )in the nude...but it is hard...the resorts I visit are textile...so I barbecue after dark,so I can be naked.

This post was edited

I've cooked nude several times. In fact, I prepared a pot of chili last night while in the nude. The chili was awesome sauce by the way!

This post was edited

Yup, I cook naked, though that usually means microwaving something ;-) I wear an apron if there's oil involved, but that's pretty rare.

This post was edited