RE: Driving in the Nude

Back.to the topic.
I've been driving nude to and from.work daily. Started about a month ago. With the weather getting down right not, I decided to drive nude since my air conditioner wasn't working and didn't want to sweat. The A/C is fixed, but I'm still driving nude everyday. I'll slip pants and a shirt on when I get to the parking lot. I'm naked before I leave the parking lot in the afternoon. I've even been shredding textiles to drive from the office.to doctor.appts. The only strange looks came from the drive.thru window clerk at a fast food restaurant. I forgot to cover anything.

This post was edited

I recently did one of my long haul loads from Sturtevant, Wi. to Baltimore nude only getting dressed for fuel, eat and bathroom breaks! After I crossed the scale between Frederick and Baltimore I pulled into the truck rest area and dressed for my trip into the port. If I can drive nude I will always be nude!! I found the best places for me to always drive nude was out west on the 2 lane US highways and state routes! Northern ND, and Montana are my two favorite states to drive nude in the summer!!!

This post was edited

Thomas - read between the lines - andydi and alwaysnaked1071 obviously hang on your everyword - both of them quote you. They mustspend a lot of their time reading everything you post. Let them fill their days following you.Andydi is confused. My joke was about alwaysnaked1071 "Skid Marks" which he called "my ass residue".NOT my personal hygiene. Quote: Alwaysnaked1071
"I never sit on a towel in my own truck. Whenever I sell it, the new owner will have my ass residue on there."
Quote: AndyDi
"One last thing ... personal hygiene; not sure what the hell you do or how you live or how you take care of yourself and your home but if you're having trouble wiping your butt after using the toilet or if you're okay with doing a half assed job of wiping your rectal area after evacuating your bowels, find someone to help you cuz your mom isn't there to do it for you anymore!"

This post was edited

I never sit on a towel in my own truck. Whenever I sell it, the new owner will have my ass residue on there.Truck for Sale - "Free Ass Residue"

This post was edited

Truck For Sale (includes one very unhygienic seat)

This post was edited

Should we explain about SARCASM?

This post was edited

Let them work it out.

This post was edited

I just got home after driving 199 miles from central Georgia, I-16, to Northwest Georgia, I-75/I-285, through Metro Atlanta.
It was great! Awesome motivation for me not to drink so much water because I didn't want to stop for the restroom.
I did go through a drive-thru for supper. I just had my shorts laying in my lap. No one even noticed that I was nude for the 3 hour trip.
JR

This post was edited

When the weather turns nice and I am driving on the motorway I often takt the chance to drive nude. I love the feeling that people driving by do not know what the situation in the car looks like.

This post was edited

I just got home from another 200 mile nude trip on the interstate. That is a total of 600 miles in the last two weeks of nude driving. It is so much more comfortable on long trips. Free from the restrictions of clothing. No itching.
I try to look at other drivers to see if anyone else may be nude, but I haven't seen anyone that I suspect would be nude. It is also very difficult to see inside another car when going 80 mph down the interstate. I have noticed that no one is looking around while they drive. So, I will only cover up if it looks like I will be slowly passing someone else. As long as you don't linger beside another vehicle, chances are that you won't be noticed.
JR

This post was edited