RE:Driving in the Nude

I almost always drive home naked from the c/o lake. Being naked at the lake all day, just makes me want to continue. It is usually dusk or dark when I get home, so I just unpack the car naked and head into the house. Only the neighbors across the street could possibly see me and they have never complained.

This post was edited

I've made videos of some of my naked drives which can be seen at https://vimeo.com/259642482 https://vimeo.com/248497726 and https://vimeo.com/246396543

This post was edited

Yes have driven nude for years and VT definitely allows more freedom and safety in doing so. I used to stop at the rest areas back then as well and use the facilities without putting anything on. I am more cautious in NH with my nude driving and other states for sure. I do usually at least keep a tan pair of shorts in my truck with me if leaving all other clothes behind for arguable deniability. The face that I wax regularly, i can argue with the police that spectators couldnt be sure. The longest i have driven nude back in 99 was from NH to TX, only clothing for most fuel and food breaks. Overnight was spent nude in bed of truck under my cap and outside a gas station in TN near Cherokee Resort at the time. Used the resort for few hours and then left freshened up, nude and stopped at the gas station again to use it in the nude for fueling up and taking some photos with the clerk. In fall that year I drove back the same route and stayed nude as much as could for the trip.

This post was edited

Very nice. I'm driving from time to time in the nude and it is always a great experience. Thanks for sharing this.

This post was edited

I agree I drove naked in UK to Tything Barn in Wales naked last week, was a journey of over 200 miles naked. Feels so refreshing and free and on a hot day best way to keep cool
Spent whole week naked their and drove home naked until needed a toilet break.

This post was edited

I will always drive nude on any trip longer than 1.5hrs. My lady is not into it but is OK with it most of the time. I call it "Nakey Navigation". If she is driving I tell her to drive quickly past trucks and other high-sitting vehicles. Be safe. It's not about being seen. It's about being comfortable. TIP: Have some something ready, and close, to quickly put on should something happen. Do everything you can nude but do it safely. :)

This post was edited

for the first time in my life, I was nude outdoors. I drove about an hour and half naked on 485. it felt really great. am gonna do it again..

This post was edited

I quite often do long trips nude as with tinted windows and long range fuel tanks there is no need to stop in towns along the way.

This post was edited

I still usually do drive naked quite often but in the last 4 days, my wife has gone out and ran the errands that needed to be done. Aside for 2 hrs last night, while we had textile friends over for a short visit and about 7 mins with shorts on a flip flops while checking in at the front office at our club, I've been naked for over 4.5 days! It's not a record but it's typical if we have no reason to leave the house! But when we do and we have lots of errands to run or if we're out and about with textile friends, the longer drive home is almost always naked! :D

This post was edited

I quite often do long trips nude as with tinted windows and long range fuel tanks there is no need to stop in towns along the way.
Rest room breaks?

This post was edited