RE:Driving in the Nude

Been driving nude a lot. To and from the nude beach, just sitting on the towel. I get out of home nude, drive nude, and walk nude from the parking area to the beach, and back. Same when I am hiking nude, leave nude, drive nude, walk nude, and back. The more I can avoid wearing clothes, the better.

This post was edited

Enjoyed several recent drives. All day after dropping wife at work. Dropped her off and dropped the shorts a block later. Hour and half to hike out towards carrizo gorge. Was having a great hike until nature's guard said to turn around. About a 5 foot rattlesnake would not move from the trail. Not enough trail to go around in comfort. Time to head back and check out they abandoned train cars I had passed. Met textiles along the way with no negative comments. On to the Jacuzzi, then drive back. 10 plus day. A few shorter trips since then. Always feel better.
Another hike day coming up and a 5k run at olive dell. Get to drive there and back plus the day activity. 12 hour days of relaxing.

This post was edited

Very cool! Have to go completely naked like this, this summer. No backup clothes. Let the chips fall where they may.

This post was edited

Very cool! Have to go completely naked like this, this summer. No backup clothes. Let the chips fall where they may.

This post was edited

I've done several nude drives, mostly with backup like this one and this one but sometimes without like this one.
If my wife is with me I have backup to satisfy her nervousness but I haven't used it so far.

This post was edited

I have been an over the road trucker for many years, and in the warmer months, I enjoy driving COMPLETELY nude.....not even any shoes on! I keep a small hand towel handy, to lay across my lap, when I pass a school bus, or have to drive thru the weigh stations, but when in remote areas, I enjoy getting out nude, and taking short hikes, or walks. There are many rest, and parking areas, that don;r have any nightime lighting, and those are great places to get out naked at too. IF....you've never tried it, or reluctant to do it, try it only at night, and you will build up to doing it in the daytime too. Nothhing passes the time like driving naked! I have seen a few others driving in various states of dress, and LOVE seeing others enjoying driving naked too! ENJOY the feeling and freedom of driving naked, the first chance you get! Sure helps you stay awake on those long drives! Hope to see more of yall driving naked this summer

This post was edited

NOTHING like driving COMPLETELY NUDE! You should try it sometime. I will do the driving, if ya wanna try it!

This post was edited

NOTHING like driving COMPLETELY NUDE! You should try it sometime. I will do the driving, if ya wanna try it!

Stop by and pick me up!! LOL

This post was edited
RE:Nude Driving

Me too. Have driven a car many times in the nude during the day as well as night time.

This post was edited

Yes I have driven mny times in the nude around the Boston downtown area in a opn top Karmann Ghia in my 30's. recently Long Island to Pennsylvania road trip was great. Toll booth operators were curious. Did put on leggings to visit rest stops for coffee. Truckers al honked.

This post was edited