RE:Driving in the Nude

the longest way was over 2 hours in the daylight from Barcelona to Montpellier to visit cap d'agde. It was always challenging to pass the paying booth on the motorway as personell took money right out of your hand :-)

This post was edited

yeah, once. only a short drive, maybe about 30 minutes but, i went all around through town. it was very late at night during a pouring rain. the truck i had at the time was pretty tall and the windows were tinted very very dark. i had no fear. but, funny that the only car i did see WAS a police cruiser. of all the damned times! so strange how that happens. but, he was pretty far behind me and turned off quick enough. i didn't even have clothes with me in the truck either. it was such a spur of the moment thing haha

This post was edited

Never have but have driven in just a speedo solar so I assume some people thought I was.

This post was edited

More times when driving a golf cart, only once in a car.

This post was edited

I drove nude to a nude beach. About 20 miles including freeway driving. I loved it

This post was edited

I tried it last time at the resort. It was much more enjoyable walking around naked and socializing with the locals, than the driving naked was. I even stopped the truck to talk to fellow naturists. Perhaps it might be different had I driven the freeway, however there would be no social interaction inside the vehicle.

This post was edited

It's not long ago, I went nude fishing. The fishing place was 50km away from home. I left all my clothes at home and started at 10am. I drove the car through busy villages and tourist areas. Then, I was fishing for several hours. I met several hikers. Some wanted to know, if the fih bite. But hey didn't. At 3 pm I went back home.

This post was edited

I have done some fairly long distance driving of about 3 1/2 hours and some where it is about 10 minuets each way nude.

This post was edited
RE:Nude in the convertible :)

The nude convertible ride is exhilarating . I drove over the mountains from Los Angeles, nude with the top down. All was well until I caught up with traffic in a looong no passing zone. I was aparently able to pass the line with out notice. The cause of the line was a slow moving forestry fire crew truck. Since our speed was low and we were going uphill, it took a long time to pass the truck. I felt exposed then. Otherwise, it was great fun in the rural areas.

This post was edited

Love to drive nude. I had reason to make numerous trips from Los Angeles to Phoenix this summer and did as much as I could nude. It was awkward getting dressed for coffee stops. At first I covered up going through ICE and agriculture stops. But after realizing they didn't stop people with California plates, I didn't bother at all. For pit stops I usually looked for empty exits. Went through the fast food drive through a couple of times. One time the server switched from a male to a female. It seemed like she wanted to check it out. I stopped after that.
Skinny dipping in the river was a fun part of each trip.

This post was edited