RE: Driving in the Nude

Did my first nude drive which was a 3 hour drive non stop on Friday, and the return trip yesterday with one pit stop on the back where I had to put my shorts back on to go into the motorway services. This was a mixture of motorway, cross country and town driving and yes it was a good feeling doing it but I will be keeping my sandals on as I don't think I will have enough control of the car bare footed when I did an experiment when not driving.
My next one will most likely be a 2 hour one at the end of June.

This post was edited

One of the things I really get excited about is driving our motorhome on trips ... especially if we are headed to a nude venue. We are currently staying at our club for a few days and nights. Drove here naked, checked in naked and will enjoy the drive back home ... also naked! Heading out to go play golf with my wife and I'll drive to the course naked and then after our round, slip outta those golf duds and drive right back to the club, through the gate and to our spot where I can exit the car and not have to worry or care if anyone sees me! hahahahaha

This post was edited

br]My plan was to drive all the way home, through my sub-division andput the shorts back on in the garage before going back in thehouse. Imagine my shock when I pull into the top of mydriveway and see my wife outside. Luckily, she was distractedwith tending to a bush in the yard as I hurriedly pulled the shortsback on. I was then able to button and zip them in the garagebefore she walked around to say hello. It was close.......
You don't want your wife to see you naked???

This post was edited

I just think me pulling into the garage sans shorts might havetaken her over the edge of her tolerance for my nudist lifestyle.I see this as a journey of baby steps, she has come a longway over the past two or three years. I have invited her to join me on the deck, even if she wears her swimsuit (although I have suggested a favorite bikini of hers) but she has no interest. She is still unwillingto consider going to a nudist resort, but I am working on her to bea clothed (hopefully semi-clothed) volunteer at a fall 5k bare asyou dare run. We will see.

Slow may work. It did with my wife. I began to be nude increasingly until I told her I'd like to be nude pretty much any chance I have. Surprisingly, she said she was fine with it, even that she likes seeing me naked. She now encourages me. I've tried to get her to join me on our deck, but she is just too self-conscious. We recently rented a cabin where I go nude the entire week. I was able to persuade her to be naked with me for a little while in the forest and she said she liked it, but before long she was dressed. But when I lamented having to get dressed for the trip home she told me not to. She drove me! Still, I've kept my driving naked from her. I worry about that edge you mention.

This post was edited
RE: Nude Driving

Tomorrow I have to take a trip which is six hours each way. I always try to drive trips like this nude. It helps me stay more alert and I can enjoy the drive more freely.

This post was edited

Most of the week I have to take the bus, but on days I can drive the car to work, I have about an hour commute at 6:00 in the morning. It's usually dark enough that no one inside their vehicle can be seen, so I've driven nude about dozen times or so in the last year. Also, my wife and I recently went to the beach late at night and I stripped down to avoid sitting on wet shorts the whole drive home.
Given that it is generally not permitted, I try to drive nude only in the dark and rarely at that. Still, it is incredibly relaxing!

This post was edited

Enjoyed my drive yesterday. Went from Pennsylvania to Virginia and back. Started out total nude and drove back in just a t shirt since the highways were really busy. Posted a pic my profile.

This post was edited

Wow! Based on views alone this is a very, very popular topic. Almost 10 times as many views as any other topic in this section.

This post was edited

Has anyone driven a vehicle in the Nude, how far didyou drive, was it daylight or nighttime. etc.
I have driven often in the Nude. Did it this evening as a
matter of fact.Always during the day.

This post was edited

I have driven in the nude several at night coming home from work. It was about thirty miles to where I live. It makes you feel free. I will be going to a nudist resort for the first time on August first to the fifth. It is about 250 miles from where I live. Don't know if I am going to drive nude. Maybe with just a shirt on.

This post was edited