RE: Driving in the Nude

I have been driving nude for more years than I care to admit.
In that time I have been involved in an accident that totaled my car (thankfully no one was hurt), stopped for expired tags, and twice had the car suddenly quit while I was driving on the freeway. In every case I was nude at the time but since I keep a pair of shorts next to me while driving it was easy enough to pull them on before anyone was aware of my lack of clothing.
I understand why someone could feel nervous driving nude, since many nudist still feel uncomfortable being seen nude outside of there home or other recognized clothing optional area. I used to feel the same way. But after being nude in the general public while participating the the World Naked Bike Ride and hiking nude in non clothing optional areas where I have been seen many times I no longer worry about the possibility that someone may see me nude.

This post was edited

Has anyone driven a vehicle in the Nude, how far did you drive, was it daylight or nighttime. etc.

This post was edited

I have driven nude many times in the night and in day light ,, I also drive nude in town as often as I can ....I just have a pair of shorts by my side just incase I am pooled over by police , it is a great feeling.

This post was edited

Were you on a bike, motorcycle? It would be great to drive to Arizona from Los Angeles nude on as motorcycle. except for the bugs.

This post was edited

Has anyone driven a vehicle in the Nude, how far did you drive, was it daylight or nighttime. etc.
There is 24 pages (over 580 posts) on this subject. Suggest you read them first. Plus if you search the archives I am sure you will also find similar topics.
Am sure your curiosity re your question will be satisfied.

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude on a motorcycle

My wife and I drove around nude at the Glenco camp ground in Sturgis, SD. She had a warm reception.

This post was edited

My wife and I drove around nude at the Glenco camp ground in Sturgis, SD. She had a warm reception.

This post was edited

It's only 4 miles from the nude beach I visit to the clothing optional campground I stay at so I never dress for the short trip. The camp host always mentions that I must have come from the beach.

This post was edited
RE: Nude Driving

we can drive nakedmany miles here in texas just use a little comman sense

This post was edited

Yup Been There, Done That ;)

This post was edited