Trying to find an honest no sex, no swinger site

Are there any real good nudist sites non pay, no sex, no kink, no spamjust honest true naturist or nudist photos and videos

This topic was edited
RE: Trying to find an honest no sex, no swinger site

I actually thought this site meets all of those requirements, that is why I am here... If it were anything else other than real nudists, no kink, no spam, ect.... I would pack up and move on. This is the ONLY site I have found that meets the "we are True Nudists"philosophy and I think the people who "live here" do a really awesome job at keeping the riff raff out!!!
-= Upstatenude =-

This post was edited

In response to the judgemental replies, wink is a nickname that I have had since childhood, whether this makes you feel warm and fuzzy will be up to you, it is a part of my username, sorry if it offends you, it was not my intention,I would have used winkwink but it was taken so I used winkwank. Yes I am seeking real honest nudist photos and videos I hope that this is okay.True nudist is an excellent choice, thus the reason I have posted in this forum.Please stopthe paranoia, andyesif it is okay with you, I will resume my search

This post was edited

Thank you to the last poster, your point is well taken, I will change my username as not to offendor be insensitive to others, but once again, my intention was never to offend or to show disrepect to the forum and others who make and form a part of this community. Common sense would dictate that if I were looking for anything other than another honest site, I would have used the username honested, or trustworthybill. I know that this is somewhat of an exageration but I am sure you get my point.

This post was edited

This is it. You've found it. And if you're serious, you can become one of the many on this site who do their utmost to help site admin to keep it that way. However, username aside, I seriously question your profile. It is completely empty. You joined the site 16 days ago...plenty of time to, at the very least, fill out your profile and post one pic nude or clothed - even if it's available to friends only. I am now expecting a post from you some where on this site advertising a site that you feel meets your description. Please, disappoint me. We are really getting tired of flagging BS profiles.

Otherwise, welcome to Truenudists!

This post was edited

Thanks to the last poster for the welcome, although somewhat backhanded, nontheless I guess its as good as it gets. sorry I will be dissapointing you, as I have no intention on advertising and posting anything with respect to other sites for personal gain or otherwise. Wow I had no idea how a simple question/request could insight so much hostility and distrust. my question should have been why all the paranoia, are you being that bombarded by phony members and the like that some of you question every motive, word or posting or profilethat show up here. I think that everyone needs to relax a bit and enjoy why you are here, you are missing the point of a forum such as this one. From my personal observations, I think all of you are lucky that you have this kind of site and forum in which to discuss and okay vent a little. but can you cut down on the venting part, you will scare everyone away. Anyway this will be my last posting I can see that a simple conversation is not going to happen here without someone flipping out, thanks anyway. and I wish you all the best.

This post was edited
Trying to find an honest no sex, no swinger site

I think you also arrived at a time when there is a rise of non-nudist folks that have been lurking around, and trying toinfiltrate the site. I really can't speak for everyone, but I really enjoy this site and it seems that lately people have gone to great lengths to try to turn it into "just another sex hook up site", and the people that "live here" have done what they can to keep it wholesome and focused on what being a nudist/naturalist is all about. It is very easy to start throwing flags up when you don't know someones intentions and when they have user names that resemble the bad news people of the past. If you are a nudist/naturalist you have come to the right place, if you are not, you won't find what you are looking for.

-=Upstatenude=-

This post was edited

Curiouscpl241,
After having a little peruse through your profile, I was just curious to see who you were, something caught my eye that I wanted to ask you about.
What does 'looking to have a little fun' mean? It says in your profile that you're both bisexual or bicurious and looking to meet like minded individuals 'for a little fun'. Correct me if I'm wrong and if I am I am please accept my apology but after reading that little bit I'm not sure your reasons for bein' here are exactly on the up and up either. It's a little bit like the pot callin' the kettle black don't ya think.

This post was edited

Thanks to the last poster for the welcome, although somewhat backhanded, nontheless I guess its as good as it gets. sorry I will be dissapointing you, as I have no intention on advertising and posting anything with respect to other sites for personal gain or otherwise. Wow I had no idea how a simple question/request could insight so much hostility and distrust. my question should have been why all the paranoia, are you being that bombarded by phony members and the like that some of you question every motive, word or posting or profilethat show up here. I think that everyone needs to relax a bit and enjoy why you are here, you are missing the point of a forum such as this one. From my personal observations, I think all of you are lucky that you have this kind of site and forum in which to discuss and okay vent a little. but can you cut down on the venting part, you will scare everyone away. Anyway this will be my last posting I can see that a simple conversation is not going to happen here without someone flipping out, thanks anyway. and I wish you all the best.

Rudie chuckles and tosses the Sock Puppet Troll a bun !

This post was edited

I actually thought this site meets all of those requirements, that is why I am here... If it were anything else other than real nudists, no kink, no spam, ect.... I would pack up and move on. This is the ONLY site I have found that meets the "we are True Nudists"philosophy and I think the people who "live here" do a really awesome job at keeping the riff raff out!!! -= Upstatenude =-

I agree upstate, that is why I have been here for a year and a half. Although there are no videos here, it doesn't matter to me. I have met a lot of great people here, many in real life and am expecting to meet more when it warms up again.
Wink, welcome to the site, you will find a lot of great people here. Yes, there is concern when someone posts like your initial question. Many of us have been hit with spam from someone with a blank profile promoting other sites.

This post was edited

Rudie chuckles and tosses the Sock Puppet Troll a bun !
Curt smiles knowingly, and welcomes seeing comments from Rudie again......

This post was edited