RE: Driving in the Nude

wish it be that nice now!!! its still winter

This post was edited

I've started driving home from work nude when I close so it's dark. I take my clothes off and put them in the passenger seat. Think this is a bad idea? It's just more comfortable after working when I'm tired.NattieIt's not a bad idea at all. Weather permitting (above 60F), I leave my house naked just at dawn and dress at the end of the office parking lot at the office before driving to a closer parking space. I reverse the process for the drive home, only dressing partially before exiting the car since there are kids in the neighborhood. I have a 30 minute daylight commute through moderate city traffic each way. I've had a couple of strange looks and have only been caught (so to speak) once. Some bright school students ran across the highway after exiting a bus and passed directly along my car while stopped at a traffic light. Most giggled and pointed, one smiled and waved. She was the nudist in that group.

This post was edited

I have done this several times from my home to Blacks Beach, about an hour and a half drive on the freeway. Great feeling on a warm summer day. Got a honk from a trucker once, but other than that i don't think anyone noticed. This was in a small Nissan Pulsar T top, with the tops off, of course! I have towel nearby in case I get stuck in "tall" traffic, but only use it on the way back home through the Immigration checkpoint.

This post was edited

I really enjoy driving nude, but mostly in spring through fall months, the heated leather seats don't warm up quick enough.. I've drove naked both day and night, for a little as a few miles, and as many as 230 miles. I've drove nude on back roads, and freeways as well.

This post was edited

Yesterday, home from work, about 35 miles. Too many more times to recall. Longest was probably fromSF Bay Area to Beaty NV, dressing a couple of times to fill the gas tank and get food.

This post was edited

Am I the only TN member who does not drive naked regularly?
What's wrong with me ... ;-)

This post was edited

Thomas doesn't like others enjoying themselves naked or nude. If he thought about it, you don't see much driving past other vehicles, trucks maybe see a little bit more. But I cover up if passing a bus or truck.
I don't class my self as an exhibitionist, I drive nude to enjoy myself, not to exhibit myself to others. My guess others who drive nude probably feel the same as me.
I was going to make further comments re Thomas's post but I won't lower myself to his level.

This post was edited

You just get it Thomas, most of us on this site joined to discuss our nudist activities, not play mind games at the expense of others.
I for one am sick of your negativity re others posts. Maybe you need to move out of your nudist resort and get a life.
Plus I am sick of your exhibitionist posed avatar. I wish you would change it.

This post was edited

. I just sat around the pool watching all the lovely nude people play while you were searching.Move the word play to after the word pool and add ing would probably be more correct.
Still cowering behind a blocked profile??
Only blocked to you for a good reason - live with it.

This post was edited

Am I the only TN member who does not drive naked regularly? What's wrong with me ... ;-)I too, whilst I have driven naked, do not do it regularly. Nothing wrong in that.

This post was edited