NAKED AMONG FRIENDS

"Get out of bondage of clothing,let the elements touch your naked body,let the hidden 'you' out of your facade,feel the child in you & shed the ego,ignore the egoistic eyebrows &,shout I AM BORN FREE".

This topic was edited
RE: NAKED AMONG FRIENDS

"Get out of bondage of clothing,let the elements touch your naked body,let the hidden 'you' out of your facade,feel the child in you & shed the ego,ignore the egoistic eyebrows &,shout I AM BORN FREE".I did that exactly, only it was winter at River Island.So I didn't do it for too long, But it felt GREAT.Then we jumped in the HOT spa.

This post was edited

"Get out of bondage of clothing,let the elements touch your naked body,let the hidden 'you' out of your facade,feel the child in you & shed the ego,ignore the egoistic eyebrows &,shout I AM BORN FREE".I didn't shout anything, but on two ocaisions, textile friends have asked if they could help out when they knew I was planting trees. I told them that it was fine if they wanted to help, but that I would be working naked. We worked side by side, textile and nudist, and it was all good.

This post was edited

Ohhh-ho... extreme climatic change. Hope you didn't catch cold.

This post was edited

I guess you mean textile friends. Many of my friends are nudists so it's no big deal being naked with them even if they are clothed. The main time I got naked with my textile friends was when I stripped off in the village pub, twice. Others have seen me naked too. Reactions are equally split between amusement and distain. But, whatever the reaction, they all talk about it later.

This post was edited