I have some shaved smooth pics for you? evil_t3ch@hotmail.com

well if any couples or single girls or young guys are interested I love to show off and be seen and would welcome photo exchanges with others. so lets see just how game you really are, our e mail camelford@gmail.com

This post was edited
pic

how I don't know how old you mean 1 am 56 got some good pic would you like me to send by email Pete?

This post was edited
RE: not shy

well if any couples or single girls or young guys are interested I love to show off and be seen and would welcome photo exchanges with others. so lets see just how game you really are, our e mail camelford@gmail.comhiii, not shy too
skype willpereira4

This post was edited

I am not young, not dead, and definitely not shy.

This post was edited

Its a very liberating feeling to be 'not shy' about showing that you're a nudist, proud to be one and proud to let anyone else see you in your favourite state of nakedness. I understand why not all nudists can be fully upfront about their nudism, but if you're lucky enough not to have to worry about being 'exposed' as a nudist its a good feeling to be able to say when asked, "yes, I am a nudist" and "yes that was me you saw nude at the beach and online".

This post was edited

Hi everyone! I am not shy in showing my nude body. what do you think? Anyone like what they see???I would love to swap pics. Email evil_t3ch@hotmail.com

This post was edited

define young LOL and our email is garyrich42@yahoo.comDrop us a msg guys/gals/couples with a pic/vid and we'll do the same. X
Hannah

This post was edited

I show my nude body to anyone anytime I can. But I'm not young.

This post was edited

How the heck do you post pics on this page?... went outlast night exploring the neighborhood and have pics to prove it butcan't post them
You need to have them in your profile first. Chose the pic and
click on it to get the bigger pic. Then right click on the pic and
chose Copy from the menu. Then come here and reply to a topic in
the usual way. If you enter text hit return a few times to put the
curser below the text. Then click on the insertimage icon (blue
square) above the text box. A smaller box appears up top. Right
click on the text strip and chose Paste (a bit easier with Windows
10 where Paste just pops up). Hit OK and your pic should appear.
Then hit Reply.

Update, Dec 2015. It no longer works. It is now impossible to
post pics in a discussion
(and the ones which had been posted
have all been removed).

This post was edited

Sure why not

This post was edited