RE: Naked in the rain

Has anybody been naked during a rainstorm? How was it?
Our first time nude in the rain was at a nude resort. We were going to the dance and at that time clothes were required for dancing. It was raining hard and we were going to get soaked. Our solution was to put our clothes in a bag and a towel. We got dressed at the dance. It was easy for me as i only wore a sun dress and shoes.

This post was edited

Hello...I hope everyone is good, I am here today to share my experience with Nudisthookup. com , I am a pure naturist and I am proud of it but many people doesn't understand the true meaning and resorts etc. Singles in this platform are honest, genuine and original naturists make a relationship with good peoples.Well a spammer on this group and been on the site less than three hours.

This post was edited

It is wonderful when the rain is really heavy - providing it is warm! :)
Everybody should try it - not just nudists. I have known people who would not consider themselves to be nudists / naturists try it totally spontaneously

and genuinely love the experince :)
(OK a little prompting and alcohol might have been involved on a couple of the occasions!) :)

This post was edited

Naked in a warm gentle rain there is nothing like it. Be it out walking or just standing still to feel the dropstouching ones skin. It is very refreshing and exhilarating.

This post was edited

No, but if its warm weather. It would be Fantastic.Would love an all over massage from above, lol.

This post was edited

Has anybody been naked during a rainstorm? How was it?all day a few days ago, my city early rain, the rain did not stop, so I had to go to a store for milk so use pants that use only sleeping when home visits, when as I was walking back the rain started so take walk in the rain but forget that those pants to be something old and white with the water all I saw when I got home and I looked in the mirror what I did was laugh without realizing that I was almost naked in the rain

This post was edited

yeah ... it was awesome! We had some heavy rains here about a month ago and it was a warm day and the rain was cool and felt awesome. I stood out on our new synthetic lawn/putting green and my wife ran in and got my cell phone and took a picture. She'd just washed and dried her hair or she said she would have been right out there with me!
If we would get some more rain .... I'd be out there in a heartbeat. So Cal is dying for rain! :-(

This post was edited

We had a pretty extended drought, and when we did get a good rain, my sweet wife and I ran around the back yard in it, nude. It really did feel glorious!
Gator1

This post was edited

I do it all the time and it feels great! Not all that daring since I do it in my back yard. There are a couple of pics in my profile that show me standing in the rain.
Got the opportunity again yesterday. I was making sawdust in the shop and when the rain started, I just went outside and washed off all the sawdust. It was a cool rain this time, but not cold. Just what I needed.
One of the benefits of nude woodworking is that you don't get any sawdust in your pockets and clothes. You don't have to blow off the sawdust. Even when it's not raining, I go outside and hose off the sawdust.

This post was edited

I went to a festival a few weeks back.
There was a thunderstorm in the early hours of the morning.
It was dark, so I undressed and got out of my tent to have a 'shower' in the rain.

I stood there washing myself with the the rain, it felt great.

I turned back and saw a flash of a torch light.
There we're 2 guys sat under a shelter drinking beer and watching me shower.
It was fun!

This post was edited