Naked in the rain

Has anybody been naked during a rainstorm? How was it?

This topic was edited
RE: Naked in the rain

Try it. You're also in the southeast where we get more rain than most of the country.
A warm rain is great in the spring or fall.A cool rain is refreshing in summer.A cold rain is not so comfortable regardless of the season.

This post was edited

I love getting out naked in the rain (unless it's really cold), I also love diving and rolling naked in puddles after a good downpour, but only at night time when I can't be seen. :)

This post was edited

Yup. I showed up naked at a guy's upstairs apartment door one night. It was very open and I could have been seen by quite a few different apartments across the courtyard as well as his neighbor units, but I figured with the rain no one would be out or see me. It was great! Loved it. :)

This post was edited

One thing I have always wanted to do was stand there naked whilst a car or lorry drives through a puddle in the road and soaks me.
I know, weird. ;)

This post was edited

The little kid comes out in me when a warm summer shower develops. I love taking a stroll during it. Yes... The first contact of it is a shock but once your wet its a vigorating experience.

This post was edited

Agree with what's been shared here. If it is a cold rain, it's no fun, but a cool or warm rain is amazing. I was out on a retreat in the country one time and it started raining, some heat lightening so the air was charged. I went running naked and it was the most amazing, sensuous experience. While the air was hot, sticky and thick, feeling the cool rain, and electricity in the air pelting ever inch of my body was spectacular!

This post was edited

I've never done a naked walk or run in the rain, and the weather's always been good on my naked hikes, but I've been caught in the rain while swimming naked a couple of times and it was a wonderful experience. For me, weather add a whole delightful and deeper level to the nude experience. My earliest experiences going deliberately naked were enhanced by weather. The first was in cool damp weather in a treehouse. The next few were in sweltering heat in a very hot old barn attic and hayloft. The dampness in the treehouse and the heat in the barn made my naked experience even more pleasurable. Being naked in cold and snow is for quick enjoyment not sustained, but wind is amazing against naked skin, and standing and swimming in water and having rain pouring down on me during storms was absolutely amazing. It made me feel incredibly alive. Stunning.

This post was edited

About a week ago, actually. Just getting some sun and a brief rain rolled through. No electronics to worry about, so I didn't move. I tried to relax as much as I do when it's just the sun with a gently breeze. It felt amazing. I highly recommend it. Now I want to experience a heavy rain (no lightning), probably with sunglasses so I don't have to worry about raindrops on my eyes. That will feel amazing.
There is a difference with rain up here (5000+ feet) in that the raindrops are generally cold, even on hot days. I often stand in those heavy downpours (dressed sadly as I am in a residential neighborhood) and have always loved it.

This post was edited

Well not really rain, but this evening walk with the dog across the fields it was drizzling a few times and it was a good feeling on my naked body.

This post was edited

A couple of years ago I would for an early morning nude hikes about 3 days a week just as around 1.5 miles total. Most AM's it would be just getting light.One particular morning a light rained started just as i set out it , it was not cold so I kept going the 1/2 hour walk . Felt great.I wished I had brought some soap and shampoo I could have saved the shower when I got back home.THat was the only time in those years of walking that i got rained on.
Would love to do it again someplace.

This post was edited