who plays xbox nude?

Whats your gamer name? Do you use the Kinect feature?

This topic was edited
RE: who plays xbox nude?

Never played x box, nude or otherwise.

This post was edited

When home I'm always naked. So I always play xbox naked. I don't have the kinect, so haven't experienced that. Xbox360. User: ezz rider.

This post was edited

When home I'm always naked. So I always play xbox naked. I don't have the kinect, so haven't experienced that. Xbox360. User: ezz rider.What do you play?

This post was edited

I have PS3, but I very rarely ever play it. But when I do, I am nude.I would play nude on ps3 with you
Red dead redemtion

This post was edited

I have PS3, but I very rarely ever play it. But when I do, I am nude.I would play nude on ps3 with you
Red dead redemtion

This post was edited

Red dead redemtion

This post was edited

Wife and I have an original Xbox, so it isn't worth subscribing to Live on it. We do play the Links golf game on it together nude, though.

This post was edited

I play games on my PS3 all the time, and I'm always nude at home.

This post was edited

this is call of duty advanced warfare https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etZUxBuvbWQmy gameplay i play an lot of video games people here have no idea what an xbox i am sure by the way they respond they dont even knowAtari closed wii u yup ps4 you know it naked sure like it cares pc you know it. i would put tags but everything would be naked this and naked that play the game.

This post was edited

I an always nude at home and enjoy playing PC games.

This post was edited