Help me understand the "Rules" here please...

I was muted from chat room because I held up my heavy breasts and then blocked after I called out the moderator for his unjust bullying. Oh the insanity. The most popular woman here can have spread eagle camera shots and men can jack off on cam or have full fledged hard on in pics or cam but I can not be free in my innocent glory on cam. Why?

This topic was edited
RE: Help me understand the "Rules" here please...

Well at least I will get more things done without distraction of chat room. I know who my friends are! :) Take care yll!

This post was edited

If a guy holds up his penis on cam to show it's glory, he is out. Why not a woman? Let's lose the double standard.

This post was edited

Being a moderator here and being a woman that does go on cam, I have to say that if a woman 'parades' as a man 'parades' I will kick and have kicked both out. The rules apply to all. Just because women are in the minority does not give them a pass on the rules.
As to photos on the site, as chat mods we have no control over those, that is site administration.
Stay nude and happy,
Michelle
EvansBetterHalf

This post was edited

Nudista01,

Note the word parading was in quotes as a form of a metaphor.
If you want to show it off, then your face is not the focus, so you
are out. Would you have preferred the word flash? How about
juggling boobs and balls? Does this suit you better?

Yes the Chat Room Rules and Regulations are simple:

1. No Sexual Discussion, or Sexual Activities.
2. Sexual orientation does not belong in the room and no
openly looking for minors.
3. No Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please.
4. If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use
it.
5. Be nice, no rudity harassing or trolling.
6. Flag users who do not follow the rules.
7. The Terms of Service are part of these rules.
8. Have Fun!

Face on cam does not mean that you can set your cam on the floor or
at the foot of your bed in a south to north shot. Your can be fully
nude, or not, but the face is to be the focus, not your
genitals. It also means not putting on a show.

The chat is for enjoyment the many, not the few that think it is
their private cyber playground. If you want a cyber
playground, please go to TS.

Michelle
EvansBetterHalf

This post was edited

Here are your answers:
"Why have you accepted nudism and more so why do u want to share it with others ?"

Simple, I enjoy the freedom, nothing more.
My understanding is " People enjoy nudism with others, so they can see others nude and show themselves"
Your understanding is oh so wrong, that is exhibitionism, not nudism or naturism. This is not about show and tell and your beliefs give nudism/naturism a bad name.
Secondly, cam option is YOUR'S. Why are the MODS sitting and checking others cams? This kind of makes me think "They are looking for excitement sitting behind a mask"
Read the flipping rules and your silly question is answered.
Let folks do what they want to do on cam. Same as TS. JUST DONT LOOK AT THEIR CAM . SIMPLE!!!!

This is not TS. If you like TS then stay there.

This post was edited

They can do what ever they want over at ts, but this site isn't TS.

This post was edited

Let folks do what they want to do on cam. Same as TS. JUST DONT LOOK AT THEIR CAM . SIMPLE!!!!This is NOT a sex site, so take your perversion somewhere else.

This post was edited

If a guy holds up his penis on cam to show it's glory, he is out. Why not a woman? Let's lose the double standard.I wasn't holding up my breasts to show. I was not being sexual. The double standard is that I rarely open men's cams BECAUSE they are aroused and/or playing with themselves and they are not muted. Fair thee well...

This post was edited

Being a moderator here and being a woman that does goon cam, I have to say that if a woman 'parades' as a man 'parades'I will kick and have kicked both out. The rules apply toall. Just because women are in the minority does not givethem a pass on the rules.As to photos on the site, as chat mods we have no control overthose, that is site administration.Stay nude and happy,MichelleEvansBetterHalf
Again, I was not parading, showing, being sexual in any way shape
or form. I was sitting by my fireplace and lifted them
because they were heavy, no other reason. I would go in the
water, so they raise naturally, if at a nudist resort/community or beach... It's a
shame that thus far the responses have presented me as guilty for showing,
and parading and neither were the case for me. No shame
or guilt here... Be well.

This post was edited

WOW .. You amaze me EvansBetterHalf !!!! This answer is so so funny !!! First question : If the nudity on cam is called "Parading" why do we have nudist site here ? If thats an issue then all should be naked at home behind closed doors and enjoy it. why be naked in open ? Why are there parks for people to enjoy nudism. In the chat room why there is an option of having a cam. Below are the rules for chat room .. It does not say a man or a woman cannot parade . If your face is seen with ur boobs or penis, it should not be an issue. it specifically says "NO CROTCH Shots" LOL. Don't the MODS know the rules ? Or they are creating their own rules !!!! Also it says if u do not want to be seen on your cam don't use it !!! :) .. Also it says BE NICE. IF a person is commented on her breasts in a nice way ..it is nice. But there are folks who drink alcohol on CAM directly from a bottle (EX : User :AMBErian) which is allowed and complain against others and the MODS don't even check the authenticity !!!! This is frustrating. Why should one be a member and pay membership. I need to talk about this to the site management !!!No Sexual Discussion, or Sexual Activities in EITHER ROOMNo Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please.If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use it.Be nice, no rudity harrassing or trolling.Flag users who do not follow the rules.Have Fun!Thank YOU!

This post was edited