RE: Help me understand the "Rules" here please...

Nudista01,Note the word parading was in quotes as a form of a metaphor.If you want to show it off, then your face is not the focus, so youare out. Would you have preferred the word flash? How aboutjuggling boobs and balls? Does this suit you better?Yes the Chat Room Rules and Regulations are simple:1. No Sexual Discussion, or Sexual Activities.2. Sexual orientation does not belong in the room and noopenly looking for minors.3. No Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please.4. If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not useit.5. Be nice, no rudity harassing or trolling.6. Flag users who do not follow the rules.7. The Terms of Service are part of these rules.8. Have Fun!Face on cam does not mean that you can set your cam on the floor orat the foot of your bed in a south to north shot. Your can be fullynude, or not, but the face is to be the focus, not yourgenitals. It also means not putting on a show.The chat is for enjoyment the many, not the few that think it istheir private cyber playground. If you want a cyberplayground, please go to TS.MichelleEvansBetterHalfAgain, my boobs were the moderators focus, not mine. I did not juggle my breasts nor did I intend for them to be the focus, I was singing full face on cam. I did not break any rules. You all are getting it twisted.

This post was edited

I had posted this response in another area earlier; I do hope that
it does not offend anyone:

"Love2...I can wholeheartedly understand your irritation with the
situation; it doesn't appear to be a fair and consistent
application of the rules. Perhaps the biggest contributors are
the differences in perspectives and motives between the mods, teamtrue, people with
dubious objectives, and the rest of us. I'll only touch on
the mods. The mods have a difficult job, usually without much
positive reinforcement, to keep the room clean and
above-board. This is accomplished in a room full of nude
people from cultures and backgrounds from around the world
distanced by the computer monitor. If only the UN could be as
good!! Anyway, in my opinion, the mods did not have all of
the situation scenario in hand, nor could they view all the
'nonverbal' cues you were providing. Those two thoughts,
along with a finite period to get back to monitoring the room, may
have been the chief cause of any perceived misunderstanding.
There's a big difference between a woman holding up her breasts as
she mentions 'the big girls' and her clothes baggy fit (as my
sister-in-law did a few months back) and the same scenario with the
'hey big boy' look. Both have the same motions but the
underlying intent is not even close. In an open forum, the first
one is fine and the second is not... I don't know if this helps
any, but it's my logic and I hope you continue to enjoy the
room."

This post was edited

Funny how your a " home nudist" but seem to be an expert at what is acceptable for nudists. Perhaps you should try getting out of your house and going to a nudist resort, nudist beach, or join a local non landed group and then maybe you would know what is acceptable behavior.
Like it or not men and women are treated the same. If some "heavy " body part needs "adjusting" do it off cam, end of story.

This post was edited

Funny how your a " home nudist" but seem to be an expert at what is acceptable for nudists. Perhaps you should try getting out of your house and going to a nudist resort, nudist beach, or join a local non landed group and then maybe you would know what is acceptable behavior.Like it or not men and women are treated the same. If some "heavy " body part needs "adjusting" do it off cam, end of story.Is this to me? I don't even reference myself as a nudist but a naturist naturally as my most fulfilling nude time is in the sun, surf, sand...I frequent nude beaches, naturist retreats, nudist communities, Chicago Fun Club... not adjusting... Free2b... Thank God!

This post was edited

Wow, to paraphrase Cordell Hull: In all my fifty nine years,I have never seen a document so crowded with infamous falsehoodsand distortions, on a scale so huge that I never imagined untiltoday that anyone on this planet was capable of uttering them.That is why I flagged him.

This post was edited

More flags.

This post was edited

Standards & common sense are great. Mods are here to enforce the rules, not impose their own standards. We find it funny that mods will continuously publish the rules...and then claim that they are enforcing the "focus on face" rule. There isn't one. There is no "face only" rule either. It's "face on cam." Not really hard to figure out is it? We've seen a lot of mods that enforce the "public disagreement with me is the primary rule violation." Sorry. Perhaps the mods would be least stressed out if they stuck to enforcing the rules instead of enforcing their "authorit-ay."

This post was edited

I totally agree with the rules set forth for the chat room. I do
think however that this "issue" of seeing a women's breasts on
camera and what's appropriate and what's not needs to be addressed
by this websites admins. It is clear to see though that breasts are
not mentioned in the chat room rules so that doesn't leave much
room to call a woman out on it. My only suggestion would be no
close up shots of breasts just like the rule that says no crotch
shots. Just my two cents.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Right on target!

This post was edited

A women being nude on cam, or even just showing her bare breasts is perfectly fine, a women playing with her breasts is something very different.
Same rules apply for both men and women. A man can be fully nude on cam, however, masturbating is not allowed.
Many people who get caught like to claim they were only "adjusting" their "personal " parts.
The cam rules are very simple and very easy to comply with in the room. Behave as you would at a resort or for that matter any public place.
There are many places on the web that have no cam rules at all, a few that even encourage bad behavior , nudist sites that have no rules
what so ever, however, people are here because we do. Many of the same people that complain about the rules have come from those
same rooms, you have to ask yourself why would they leave a place that has just what they are looking for, no rules. They come here
Because we are the best nudist site, and if not the largest one of the largest. Why, BECAUSE WE HAVE RULES.

This post was edited

Standards & common sense are great. Mods are here to enforce the rules, not impose their own standards. We find it funny that mods will continuously publish the rules...and then claim that they are enforcing the "focus on face" rule. There isn't one. There is no "face only" rule either. It's "face on cam." Not really hard to figure out is it? We've seen a lot of mods that enforce the "public disagreement with me is the primary rule violation." Sorry. Perhaps the mods would be least stressed out if they stuck to enforcing the rules instead of enforcing their "authorit-ay."Well said Harry. I fully agree.

This post was edited