- robinva responded to a topic "If a Neighbor Can See You Naked, Do You Have to Cover Up?"
- Vermont is the only state I am aware of where nudity is legal.
- I think there is a great deal of leeway given to members a moderator is familiar with, for others not so much. I would suggest you pause or freeze...
- lol, flip flops, never leave home without them
- robinva responded to a topic "I'm finding it hard to separate being nude and it being sexual"
- In time those feelings will pass
- I just strip to a pair of running shorts and use a waterproof wrist wallet to carry my Id/cash/credit cards. The rest gets left in the car.
- robinvajoined a group
- Segregated Nudity at the Y.M.C.A.
This group is for males who remember when or wish nudity was back in the Y.M.C.A.. But not just nudity. Segregated Nudity. This group is based on the...
- I wish the moderators would curtail some of the more virulent political views by members. Moderators should be more "agnostic" when it...
- I think the smooth versus "whatever God gave you", runs in cycles. The pendulum seems to be swinging back again as you see more and more...
- worked on the back deck until noon until the heat drove me back me back inside.
- There is probably a sexual aspect to every facet of life.
retired IT guy, married living in Front Royal Virginia sandwiched between two golf courses (the irony here is that I do not play golf), Skype : robinva or RobinVA2, ICQ UIN 680543651
Rob - 73
- 5' 6"
- Alexandria, VA.
- Income Level
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
anyone who is interesting :)
landscaping, computers, hiking, scifi...almost anything outdoors when it is warm (except golf)
Action, mysteries and scifi
almost anything but rap and metal